• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Takes off Bra in Street in Luxury Handbag Dispute

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

http://www.wenxuecity.com/news/2014/08/24/3543306.html

北京:女子质疑鉴定师 当街脱下胸罩求鉴定 (高清组图)

文章来源: 央广网 于 2014-08-24 21:22:25 - 新闻取自各大新闻媒体,新闻内容并不代表本网立场!

A4G6KFHM4EAM0096.jpg

2014年8月23日,在北京举办的某奢侈品鉴宝会上,一年轻女郎的挎包被男鉴定师鉴定为真品,但不是世界名牌,所以不属于奢侈品。女子一怒之下,质问鉴定师认识几个品牌,言语争执中,该女子突然隔着外衣将胸罩脱下,让鉴定师鉴定,鉴定师十分尴尬只好继续鉴定,认定该胸罩为世界名牌,属于奢侈品,女子这才拿起胸罩离去,现场观众对这雷人一幕议论纷纷。

A4G6KFAM4EAM0096.jpg

2014年8月23日,在北京举办的某奢侈品鉴宝会上,一年轻女郎的挎包被男鉴定师鉴定为真品,但不是世界名牌,所以不属于奢侈品。女子一怒之下,质问鉴定师认识几个品牌,言语争执中,该女子突然隔着外衣将胸罩脱下,让鉴定师鉴定,鉴定师十分尴尬只好继续鉴定,认定该胸罩为世界名牌,属于奢侈品,女子这才拿起胸罩离去,现场观众对这雷人一幕议论纷纷。

A4G6KFLQ4EAM0096.jpg

A4G6KFNQ4EAM0096.jpg

DefJam

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Woman Takes off Bra in Street in Luxury Handbag Dispute

A woman visiting a luxury goods appraisal service took off her bra in the middle of the street and threw it down to be assessed at a luxury appraisal event in Beijing on Saturday.

She apparently felt insulted after the member of staff said that her bag did not count as a luxury brand.

She then took off her bra and threw it down, demanding that the man assess that too.

The man was slightly embarrassed, but assessed the garment, before concluding that yes, it was in fact genuine and counted as a luxury brand.

The woman then grabbed her bra and stormed off in a huff.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Michael Kors bags so cheap. Still dare to bring out?

This chink cannot make it.

I still don't understand the facination with Michael Kors, especially the monogrammed one. So damn ugly. So far, i have not seen anything that looks good from MK, but i see tons of people buying it. For the same price, might as well go buy BaoBao by Issey Miyaki....

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i carry a sling bag for my phones and tablets. $10 cheap cheap from lucky plaza. sinkies are so lucky they can buy any kind of bags at any price all over the cuntry in all the malls and sundry shops near mrt stations. thanks to the pap. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahaah......................................... :biggrin:

She then took off her bra and threw it down, demanding that the man assess that too.

The man was slightly embarrassed, but assessed the garment, before concluding that yes, it was in fact genuine and counted as a luxury brand.

The woman then grabbed her bra and stormed off in a huff.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i carry a sling bag for my phones and tablets. $10 cheap cheap from lucky plaza. sinkies are so lucky they can buy any kind of bags at any price all over the cuntry in all the malls and sundry shops near mrt stations. thanks to the pap. :biggrin:

Sling bag = chow ah beng (the smelliest kind)

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bonia is cheap unknown brand only those Ah Soh will know this brand cos
they bought them from market place, replica!!

What's wrong with Bonia?

If you're ugly or have a crappy personality what good is it even if you have a diamond-encrusted handbag?

[video=youtube;biDGBwFJyjE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=biDGBwFJyjE[/video]

jw5

Loyal
Sometimes, the diamond-encrusted handbag is to try and compensate for the ugliness or the crappy personality. :wink:

What's wrong with Bonia?

If you're ugly or have a crappy personality what good is it even if you have a diamond-encrusted handbag?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Be classy abit la and go buy a Chanel. Michael Kors I think is less than $1000

average $259 at the retail outlet at the great mall in milpitas. on sale, you can get as much as a 50% discount. the coach store a few doors away offers 70% discount on factory sales. average price can be as low as $169. line at the coach store is always long. tiong bu's dominate. that store started the trend at the great mall, is doing so well moving inventories, and now, we have mk, ak, and all other middle of the road bag and accessory boutiques trying to get in.