• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman Takes off Bra in Street in Luxury Handbag Dispute

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
You go 广州 wholesales centre any kind of branded imitation goods can be found and cheap.

i carry a sling bag for my phones and tablets. $10 cheap cheap from lucky plaza. sinkies are so lucky they can buy any kind of bags at any price all over the cuntry in all the malls and sundry shops near mrt stations. thanks to the pap. :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
the balls carrier bag is made mostly with silk and synthetic material. only the handle is made of leather, and the hide is from old milk cows who die natural deaths.

silk ( and the leather too) is the red flag.. the silkworms are boiled alive just for the silk.. that is considered senseless killing for personal luxury.

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LVs are not made of leather.

And I humbly suggest you see a doctor about your swollen gonads.

These luxury bags are all made from Leather , am i right?

It just looks so inhumane and cruel.

my balls are too big for this bag :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one likes Satchi products?

"Live Life With A Passion"

show_resize_image.php

show_resize_image.php

show_resize_image.php

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one likes Satchi products?

"Live Life With A Passion"

http://www.streetdirectory.com/stock_images/travel/show_resize_image.php?imageId=13275502730370[

[IMG]http://www.streetdirectory.com/stock_images/travel/show_resize_image.php?imageId=13275502730157

[IMG]http://www.streetdirectory.com/stock_images/travel/show_resize_image.php?imageId=13275502720075][/QUOTE]

The one in Sg forever having closing down 70% off sales....
Not good for image

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The appraiser should just laugh and ask why your bra is so small. Not even Victoria Secret. hope he disinfected his hand after touching it.

me_member

Alfrescian
Loyal

She apparently felt insulted after the member of staff said that her bag did not count as a luxury brand.

She then took off her bra and threw it down, demanding that the man assess that too.

The man was slightly embarrassed, but assessed the garment, before concluding that yes, it was in fact genuine and counted as a luxury brand.

The woman then grabbed her bra and stormed off in a huff.

The man was afraid that if he assessed the bra to be cheapo stuff, she would have removed her panties for him to assess and decided to stop there...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The man was afraid that if he assessed the bra to be cheapo stuff, she would have removed her panties for him to assess and decided to stop there...

Maybe she will pull out her tampon and ask him to assess whether its tampex or not.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
The biggest question from this incident is why are ah tiong bus so stupid?

Bra is more branded than a bag which is displayed externally. Makes sense?