• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt. passing the buck in the case of the PRC MRT shitting bitch

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
So, let me get this straight. PRC cunt takes a shit in the MRT's gleaming nice Holland MRT, but SMRT says they cannot stop her or identify her because she was not in the camera view. I find this hard to believe considering all the cameras covering all the entries and exit points in a MRT station. the colour of her clothing is evident and she could have been matched on that basis to the camera feed of people entering and leaving the station. I guess if a bitch like her can drop her pants and squat and take a shit, a JI operative could have dropped of 2 dozen parcel bombs around the station. It was also mentioned that the police was called but by the time they arrived she had left. But could the police not have contacted the station staff to ask them to detain or monitor the woman until they arrived? Lack of communication again by the SPF, ala Little India riots? But, says SMRT, they can't do anything about it.

So now, the case some how lands in the hands of the SPF. Who apparently managed to identify the woman as a 34 year old "Singaporean". The only way they could have done this was to use the SMRT cameras record and use facial identification software to identify her. this would make SMRT liars as they said their cameras did not see anything. So you would think the SPF having identified this bitch would charge her with indecency at least. After all, a sinkie male exposing himself to 2 maids was charged with indecency and fined $7K. this woman most certainly exposed herself to more than 2 people, and was identified, but the SPF refers this whole case to NEA. WTF? What has NEA got to do with this? Does NEA have power to fine and jail this person?

So, in summary, this whole shitty episode has been passed from SMRT, to SPF, to NEA!! For a simple case of gross indecency, 3 govt. agencies appear to be paralysed of action and incapable of doing even the simple thing. i.e. give the name of this bitch, put charges on her, bring her to court, fine or jail her.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a small matter, no need to overreact! Just another sinkie taking a dump in the open, a personal matter, no need to trouble important state organs over such trivial matters.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So, in summary, this whole shitty episode has been passed from SMRT, to SPF, to NEA!! For a simple case of gross indecency, 3 govt. agencies appear to be paralysed of action and incapable of doing even the simple thing. i.e. give the name of this bitch, put charges on her, bring her to court, fine or jail her.

Yes, and absolutely disgraceful. Whole govt play tai chi with a shitting PRC and the media has the gall to leave out the words "CHina born ".

Fucking chao cheebye.

ChinaSucks

Alfrescian
Loyal

Couple Of Coins

1. PAP has given orders to their Internet Brigade

2. Cannot make big brother angry

3. Coz got business dealings with China

4. To bash and smear America and her allies

5. To make all sinkie forums to be pro China and the same for her allies

6. :biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this is why all mrt stations and public institutions should have the sign "no dogs and chinese allowed",

this is exactly what the white man and the ang mohs had to deal with when they first encountered the chinese animal,a creature when left to its own devices and own natural habitats are incapable of behaving like intelligent simians......even lee kuan yew can only do so much to domesticate the chinese dogs......u can put lipstick on a pig and teach it to speak english but a chink will always be a chink.

Last edited:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is just a small matter, no need to overreact! Just another sinkie taking a dump in the open, a personal matter, no need to trouble important state organs over such trivial matters.

SMRT busy with their logistics ...they are hiring out the trains to ACS, the elite school for the kids to get to
the stadium on time for their game...their own agenda...

I think this would be another world first where a Nation transport system can be out for hire with the right price.

HERE IN SINGAPORE.....MONEY TALKS SENSE...

Yeah...that's the way to go....Higher GDP and growth if more elite can book these trains..

Never mind about the peasants who need to take the train from Dover station....

Second class citizens have to give way to the elite and the rich....

The Minister for Transport ought to be hanged if he approves this ride.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really doubt smrt is making money chartering out trains of a important national train network merely for a private function like a Secondary school football game....cmon do u know how much money it cost to keep 5 train stations running and the train track and trains even for a couple of hours?just to transport a few thousand people?it doesnt make financial sense.....this is a clear abuse of power and only possible because SMRT is owned by the government and the schools are obviously well connected and pulling strings....

shit imagine if a bunch of schools came up and told u they want to book half of terminal 3 of changni airport for a private function for a few hours......

SMRT busy with their logistics ...they are hiring out the trains to ACS, the elite school for the kids to get to

I think this would be another world first where a Nation transport system can be out for hire with the right price.

Yeah...that's the way to go....Higher GDP and growth if more elite can book these trains..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
thisis the consequence of self enriching minstars extending the powers of zbl from agnecies to minisries. eventually no one felt conpell to do anything outside their own tartar's gate then collecting tolls in anyform. continue to vote for papzi at your own peril n you die your biz. if anything makkes sense eschers piano string comes 1st.

wMulew

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dumbfuck opposition racist xenophobe. The lady who shit at Holland was a local not PRC u racist asshole

10616273_709421602447184_2833698987665759769_n.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am reminded of Schultze from Hogans Heroes. Nowadays there are many like him running around Spore

[video=youtube;34ag4nkSh7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=34ag4nkSh7Q[/video]

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I share your view. A train is not a bus. Buses can be chartered because they will not disrupt normal service. Trains share the same track and stations. No matter how it is rescheduled, normal service will be affected by the chartered train.

The CEO is real nut case. That Desmond guy, was he from AC's, if yes then it reflects even worse.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The CEO is real nut case. That Desmond guy, was he from AC's, if yes then it reflects even worse.

What's the point of pulling out all the stops to get into an Elite school full of elitists with connections if there are no benefits to be had? :rolleyes:

ACS is THE place to send you kids to if you want to give them the best chance to lead a privileged life. It's good that they learn early on that money talks. It helps inculcate the right value systems at an early age.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually it's quite easy to track the woman down.

Farecard destination history and security camera footage would have done the trick.

Even if you're driving, your location and time of activity is easily tracked e.g. when did you exit the carpark, when did you pass that ERP gantry etc.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What's the point of pulling out all the stops to get into an Elite school full of elitists with connections if there are no benefits to be had? :rolleyes:

ACS is THE place to send you kids to if you want to give them the best chance to lead a privileged life. It's good that they learn early on that money talks. It helps inculcate the right value systems at an early age.
Haha I knew someone will interpret my statement of "then it reflects even worse" to mean a poor reflection of him being bias, partial ... No, no, no I don't mean that. It is man's nature to return favour, to exhibit favoritism, etc. GCT did it when he declare that PAP wards will be upgraded first. It is accepted by most because the majority wards are under PAP. Such display of favoritism must be exercised discretely.

Here, we have a nut giving favour to his old school at the expends of the mass. He is as good as killing his career and image. So my "worse" refers to his survival skill in jobs that directly affect the public. It is a continuation of my prior sentence that he is a nut case with regard to his ability as CEO of a public transport company. Any average boss can tell from this incident that this guy is poor in pr skill. Nothing to do with the issue of whether it is right or wrong to give favour to his old school.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So, let me get this straight. PRC cunt takes a shit in the MRT's gleaming nice Holland MRT, but SMRT says they cannot stop her or identify her because she was not in the camera view. I find this hard to believe considering all the cameras covering all the entries and exit points in a MRT station. the colour of her clothing is evident and she could have been matched on that basis to the camera feed of people entering and leaving the station. I guess if a bitch like her can drop her pants and squat and take a shit, a JI operative could have dropped of 2 dozen parcel bombs around the station. It was also mentioned that the police was called but by the time they arrived she had left. But could the police not have contacted the station staff to ask them to detain or monitor the woman until they arrived? Lack of communication again by the SPF, ala Little India riots? But, says SMRT, they can't do anything about it.

So now, the case some how lands in the hands of the SPF. Who apparently managed to identify the woman as a 34 year old "Singaporean". The only way they could have done this was to use the SMRT cameras record and use facial identification software to identify her. this would make SMRT liars as they said their cameras did not see anything. So you would think the SPF having identified this bitch would charge her with indecency at least. After all, a sinkie male exposing himself to 2 maids was charged with indecency and fined $7K. this woman most certainly exposed herself to more than 2 people, and was identified, but the SPF refers this whole case to NEA. WTF? What has NEA got to do with this? Does NEA have power to fine and jail this person?

This case I think all related department thinking is a small matter and not important.
If there is bomb exploded, that different story. Gov will mobolize thousand of people cordon of the area.