• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Govt. passing the buck in the case of the PRC MRT shitting bitch

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
this is why all mrt stations and public institutions should have the sign "no dogs and chinese allowed",

this is exactly what the white man and the ang mohs had to deal with when they first encountered the chinese animal,a creature when left to its own devices and own natural habitats are incapable of behaving like intelligent simians......even lee kuan yew can only do so much to domesticate the chinese dogs......u can put lipstick on a pig and teach it to speak english but a chink will always be a chink.

U can extend that to say "No dogs, Mainland Chinese, recently arrived Indians, loud Pinoys, and Burmese allowed". The trains will be empty after that, how is Dessie going to get his bonus?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I share your view. A train is not a bus. Buses can be chartered because they will not disrupt normal service. Trains share the same track and stations. No matter how it is rescheduled, normal service will be affected by the chartered train.

The CEO is real nut case. That Desmond guy, was he from AC's, if yes then it reflects even worse.

Yes, I can confirm he was from ACS, and he went to ACJC after that. I think he did his O levels at ACS in 1980.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
SMRT busy with their logistics ...they are hiring out the trains to ACS, the elite school for the kids to get to
the stadium on time for their game...their own agenda...

I think this would be another world first where a Nation transport system can be out for hire with the right price.

HERE IN SINGAPORE.....MONEY TALKS SENSE...

Yeah...that's the way to go....Higher GDP and growth if more elite can book these trains..

Never mind about the peasants who need to take the train from Dover station....

Second class citizens have to give way to the elite and the rich....

The Minister for Transport ought to be hanged if he approves this ride.

I don't consider ACS an elite school. RI, yes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I have full trust in your insider knowledge. So how's she doing? Send her back for a holiday in China to stay with your in-laws until things cool down or she learns to use a proper toilet or whichever comes first.

U know how its not a local born sinkie that did it? If local, they will always identify the name followed by a charge of gross indecency. If FT and converted to sinkie, everything is hidden so as not to offend the Chinese. The PAP are really cowardly shits.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
This case I think all related department thinking is a small matter and not important.
If there is bomb exploded, that different story. Gov will mobolize thousand of people cordon of the area.

I doubt it. the Little India riots (which were equivalent to a few bombs exploding) demonstrated that the SPF and other govt. agencies were incapable of any form of cohesive and logical actions. They were running around with their heads in their asses. U want to see the govt. agency demonstrate decisive action in a small matter like this to restore some public confidence after the fuck up in Little India.

Guerriero

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually it's quite easy to track the woman down.

Farecard destination history and security camera footage would have done the trick.

Even if you're driving, your location and time of activity is easily tracked e.g. when did you exit the carpark, when did you pass that ERP gantry etc.

Bro, you sound really 'pro' sia ... Really need people like you in the enforcement unit then people will think twice in future when they want to do any 'funny stuff' ...

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak, take a look at Crime Watch episodes and see how mata mata caught the crooks from only images taken at MRT stations. No name, no address but just from images, mata mata could track the crooks down.

Why unable to track down this bitch?

She should be charged for indecent exposure under penal code and send her back home to where she came from. Mata mata are really useless.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....If FT and converted to sinkie, everything is hidden so as not to offend the Chinese. The PAP are really cowardly shits.

It is not offending the Chinese that matters. The paps knew if the bitch is named, and she is an imported sinkie, it would cast a big black mark on their policies of importing foreign talents. Would a foreign talent poop in public?

Otherwise, what did they import? Shitters and poopers from other foreign countries?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Alamak, take a look at Crime Watch episodes and see how mata mata caught the crooks from only images taken at MRT stations. No name, no address but just from images, mata mata could track the crooks down.

Why unable to track down this bitch?

She should be charged for indecent exposure under penal code and send her back home to where she came from. Mata mata are really useless.

The word has come down from above, that the PRC bitch shitter is untouchable. SMRT will pretend they do not know who is she and cannot identify her. When the public pressure became too intense, than the police say they know who it is, but will not identify her and will not prosecute her. Furthermore, they say she is a sinkie.

Lets conclude:

This "sinkie" woman is powerfully connected and untouchable even by the police. She is loud, crass, and has no taste. She don't care about public property, even treating it like her own place. She don't care about what people think of her because she is big shot. Its so obvious. Its Ho Ching lah!!! hahahahahahaha

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now they are gonna pass the buck around as well..by forming a new office called the Municipal Office.

Think Pinky will assign the capable TPL to the job. After all, what are accolades for?

rs this whole case to NEA. WTF? What has NEA got to do with this? Does NEA have power to fine and jail this person?

So, in summary, this whole shitty episode has been passed from SMRT, to SPF, to NEA!! For a simple case of gross indecency, 3 govt. agencies appear to be paralysed of action and incapable of doing even the simple thing. i.e. give the name of this bitch, put charges on her, bring her to court, fine or jail her.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I love PRC bu... can scream very well everywhere... from bedroom to mrt station...:biggrin:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...The word has come down from above, that the PRC bitch shitter is untouchable. SMRT will pretend they do not know who is she and cannot identify her. When the public pressure became too intense, than the police say they know who it is, but will not identify her and will not prosecute her. Furthermore, they say she is a sinkie.

Lets conclude:

This "sinkie" woman is powerfully connected and untouchable even by the police. She is loud, crass, and has no taste. She don't care about public property, even treating it like her own place. She don't care about what people think of her because she is big shot. Its so obvious. Its Ho Ching lah!!! hahahahahahaha

If the bitch is really a local born sinkie, and not mentally deranged, she has brought shame to sinkie land and to fellow natives. How could she do such a despicable act in public?

If that bitch is not insane, the pap MP would be the first one at her door step with the media in tow to lecture her on proper behaviour in public. The Chinese newspapers would also blow up detailed account on how the pooper was tracked down.

If she is insane local born sinkie, why is she allowed to roam the streets to poop as she likes?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Now they are gonna pass the buck around as well..by forming a new office called the Municipal Office.

Think Pinky will assign the capable TPL to the job. After all, what are accolades for?

I want to see who NEA will pass this on to. My bet is on MOH.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, I can confirm he was from ACS, and he went to ACJC after that. I think he did his O levels at ACS in 1980.

Classmates in ACS includes Ronnie Tay and Jek Kian Yee. Ronnie from the Navy and Jek from MSD. Jek's father was minister - Jek Yuen Tong.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ACS is not even an elite school lol,its one of those schools that are good but not quite the best....like my alma mata always in the top 20 but never the top 10.not that rankings matter that much.secondary school is for kids to have fun thats all,rankings are all bullshit.

worse still its full of those faggy ang moh wannabe kids posh middle class snobs,aint nothing special but like to act like a bunch of "sophisticated" bourgeois.

What's the point of pulling out all the stops to get into an Elite school full of elitists with connections if there are no benefits to be had? :rolleyes:

ACS is THE place to send you kids to if you want to give them the best chance to lead a privileged life. It's good that they learn early on that money talks. It helps inculcate the right value systems at an early age.

Last edited: