• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Will there be a protest against Fukushima food import?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkies,

Your low life shit PM is trying to give you radioactive food...what you bunch are going to do?

jw5

Loyal
I will avoid eating the food and vote opposition party in the next GE.

In the meantime, I will also continue to give problems to his internet mole, Scroobal. :wink:

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
how do you know which produce is from fukushima?

1. They control our destiny and dictate what we should eat...

2. AVA will not publish the list to frighten u off.

3.. CASE will not protect consumer because their chairman Yeo Guat kwang is a very busy man with
64 job titles. He works for PM LHL and he is his MP in AMK..Don"t expect him to sabotage his boss.
He rather help the boss to move the Nation GDP higher even with higher mortality rate of the peasants.

4. So this country is ruled by a handful who decides..what you should read
what you should hear
and now.. what you should eat.

Is our PM a good man, a sincere man who looks after the interest of his people..????

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
1. They control our destiny and dictate what we should eat...

2. AVA will not publish the list to frighten u off.

3.. CASE will not protect consumer because their chairman Yeo Guat kwang is a very busy man with
64 job titles. He works for PM LHL and he is his MP in AMK..Don"t expect him to sabotage his boss.
He rather help the boss to move the Nation GDP higher even with higher mortality rate of the peasants.

4. So this country is ruled by a handful who decides..what you should read
what you should hear
and now.. what you should eat.

Is our PM a good man, a sincere man who looks after the interest of his people..????

Then it is up to the citizens to do something about it..

This is the opportunity i can witnessed that ball-lessness will kill off many sinkies and those with balls will save themselves..( i am referring to protest to kick useless fuck out, not ball-less voting)