• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Is Miss Universe Singapore daughter of Ravi Menon, MAS Chairman?

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
I look at the face, and after overcoming my initial revulsion, I recognize some similar features to that PAP cocksucker Por Lumpar Ravi. The shape and size of her mouth is exactly the same as Ravi's. there is very little background information on her other than to say she rides a bike and is a pharmacy tech. Her age of 23 is about right as ravi is around 52-53 years old, hence the right age to be her father. I could be wrong, but if some one on this forum knows other wise, I would assume she is the daughter of Ravi. If this is the case, I suppose the PAP is now even rigging the bloody beauty contests?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not related.

I look at the face, and after overcoming my initial revulsion, I recognize some similar features to that PAP cocksucker Por Lumpar Ravi. The shape and size of her mouth is exactly the same as Ravi's. there is very little background information on her other than to say she rides a bike and is a pharmacy tech. Her age of 23 is about right as ravi is around 52-53 years old, hence the right age to be her father. I could be wrong, but if some one on this forum knows other wise, I would assume she is the daughter of Ravi. If this is the case, I suppose the PAP is now even rigging the bloody beauty contests?

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good Evening Scroobal.

2. Even replying to a simple question from Papsmearer like "How do you know", you even need to use your clone to reply. Pathetic. :wink:

Because he is not some goondu monkey brain member of the funkamentalist whahahabi movement you twit!:wink::p:p:p:p

CoffeeAhSoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
images

Image Corrected .

MrCucumber

Alfrescian
Loyal

Twit, whoever has got mustache is your father?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
beauty contests used to be won by lighter skinned ppl usually chinese. Now you see shit skins winning no matter how ugly.

Chinese ppl still choose to be blind.

I have identified this condition.

It's called dissocation with other chinese ppl that only chinese ppl seem to suffer the worst.

The biggest divided is the sinkie and the tiongs. Somehow sinkie chinese automatically think they are superior.

There are smaller divisions. Like english educated and chinese educated, If you are english educated you automatically think you are better than the chinese educated ones. The chinese educated ones are hypocrites nowadays thinking they are closer to chinese culture but trying to speak engrish to show their superiority to tiongs.

There's also this among chinese males and females and somehow society deems one who is a female as superior. That's why many sinkie females have a superiority complex since young when compared to their male counterparts.

This is important as it shows that places that used to mostly belong to chinese sinkie females like say winning some beauty contest are being enroached upon and it's only in situations like this that they realize they are also chinese no different from a ah tiong female or a sinkie chinese male. It also strikes many sinkie chinese when they get called chink same thing as the ah tiongs no differentiation.

This is important as you notice there isn't really such a huge divide among other races. Have you ever seen english educated malay vs malay educated malay for example?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she did not enter, twit you

if she enters ... sure win wan

Absolutely!

And then on to win the World Miss Universe

But she will not be getting que number from me even if she do not have moles and only funny growths on forehead

Untitled8888.png

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mai hiam lah. Got breasts and vagina good enough.

pic3.jpg

Got breasts
got vagina
got perineum
got arsehole
got mouth
got enough money beyond your wildest dream (at least before her fucking father become a rotting corpse)

CAN YOUR COCK STAND ENOUGH TO PUT IT IN?