• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone Here Hoping Ebola Will Turn Into A Global Pandemic.......Apart From Me ?

Want Ebola To Become Global Killer?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
don't know why but since my teens when a lot of people die.........i feel happy.........:confused:

not Caucasians though but Blacks, Indians, Arabs, Hispanics and Asians, etc etc.........especially Jews...........:p

so right now Ebola in Africa making me happy leh since these Blacks are nothing but trouble........Blacks don't contribute anything positive at all...........always involved in violence and crime and corruption, etc etc.........basically ''useless eaters''............:cool:

so anyone here like me hoping Ebola will envelop whole of Africa and the world ?.........the world is overpopulated anyway..........

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I don't mind a culling of the planet's population to free up more resources and lebensraum for me.

Anyway, I'm immune to ebola so it won't affect me.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ebola is not airborne and will not become pandemic. After couple of months in west africa, and only 2k+ cases

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ebola is not airborne and will not become pandemic. After couple of months in west africa, and only 2k+ cases

moreover there's hope as 2 returning doctors infected with the virus have fully recovered in u.s. hospitals, totally free of the disease. the u.s. is keeping the treatment plus vaccination trials secret. :cool:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

ebola will become pandemic in countries where there is high human density and widespread shitting and defecation in public,what u see now is only the calm in the eye of the storm before the ebola virus finds the perfect host organism and the virus blooms and duplicates faster than u can say GDP growth,like the tendrils of a algae infection,EBOLA will spread from the its host country,Singapore faster than the exponential rate of foreign immigration and new citizens....within a short span of 10 years,it is believed up to 42% of the world's population will have become infected zombies(zombie variants include PRC,shitskin or pinoy variants)

[video=youtube;9L7mZH2u3Qc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9L7mZH2u3Qc[/video]

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Be careful what you wish for.

If it is a global pandemic, also hope that you, your parents, wife and children do not get it...

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Ebola won't cause global pandemic, there will be a vaccine to immune us from such ... watch out !

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
don't know why but since my teens when a lot of people die.........i feel happy.........:confused:

I feel happy when blacks, chinks, indians, white trash, gypsies and muslims of any colour die en masse.

I love Jews though. They are the best.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

http://www.jpost.com/Opinion/Op-Ed-Contributors/Thank-God-for-the-Republican-gentiles-371433

Every Jew is raised to think it’s his moral obligation to help and love the weak and the underdog. And if he can’t find one, he needs to invent one.

When three Jewish teenagers were murdered in June, Palestinians were jumping, dancing and celebrating in the streets; but when a Palestinian teen was killed, all of Israel expressed their national sorrow and they were begging for forgiveness. The contrast between the mentality of Israel and the mentality of Hamas was never so loudly expressed as when the Arab killers became heroes and the Jewish killers became prisoners.

Every militant knows that if you are caught trying to kill Jews and happen to get wounded, the Jews are the only people in the history of warfare who will provide the best medical attention in order to save your life. Isn’t it a weird irony that while a Hamas terrorist is trying to destroy Israeli lives, Israelis decide to save his life?

extramarital

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Every militant knows that if you are caught trying to kill Jews and happen to get wounded, the Jews are the only people in the history of warfare who will provide the best medical attention in order to save your life. Isn’t it a weird irony that while a Hamas terrorist is trying to destroy Israeli lives, Israelis decide to save his life?

It is because Jews are God's chosen people and they are morally superior to others.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I feel happy when blacks, chinks, indians, white trash, gypsies and muslims of any colour die en masse.

Jews also make the best kind of soap.

Pity they do not make soap like that since Hitler.