• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
1_100209000438_1.jpg

What are you waiting for?

Sign in now and get free points*!
All you need to do is say : Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Genuine Newbies Who need ZAP-AID , our latest product against Bullying - are Welcum!

*subject to the sole and absolute discretion of our Whaha CEO and Deputy CEO comprising of Joetys The Frog and Jw5 The Clone Hunter.

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Afraid of being zapped? Fear No More.
The Whaha Team is set up to protect genuine Newbies who participate in this Forum.

Newbies with passion for Whaha Team's activities are always welcum!

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Wahahahaha......:p

I already join on other thread... Counted bo???:confused:

Dear Sir

1. You need to use a BIGGER SMILELY :biggrin: Sorry...wrong Smiley that you have used.

2. You go ask the Mr Frog or Mr Clonehunter for exception. I cant approve your membership.

3. Tha kyou for your support in Wahaha's mission.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KNN so troublesome... It make newbies so gain ben forget it...

Just like PAP... There is certain help which you need to provide so much information that make a lot of sinkies feel like beggars...:mad:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN so troublesome... It make newbies so gain ben forget it...

Just like PAP... There is certain help which you need to provide so much information that make a lot of sinkies feel like beggars...:mad:
Sorry...I only low life Operations Manager.
Cannot help lah.
Later the CEO or Deputy CEO fire me how. :*:
You go ask them lah...please understand leh..hehehe...

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sorry...I only low life Operations Manager.
Cannot help lah.
Later the CEO or Deputy CEO fire me how. :*:
You go ask them lah...please understand leh..

KNN... You see, like those grass root leader... This cannot make decision... That cannot make decision... Make newbies like me run from departments to departments...:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN... You see, like those grass root leader... This cannot make decision... That cannot make decision... Make newbies like me run from departments to departments...:biggrin:

Bo pian..got rules to follow leh

Also hor, your nick registered in Jan 2013 leh...still newbie meh? whahahahaha:biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
my hahahahhahahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! can get points or not.

hahahahhahahaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear Sir

Couple of points:

1. It is whahahaha:biggrin:

2. Your nick is Mar 2010. Still newbie ah? Whahahahahaha :biggrin:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Later I go look for frog and he want a serious debate with me first before I can join how???:eek:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Later I go look for frog and he want a serious debate with me first before I can join how???:eek:

Very good idea!

Oh, before you go, can you rate the customer service you had just received?
Rating is 1 to 5.
1 is Beri Bad and 5 is Beri Excellent

Please help us in improving our Customer Service. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
i only interested to piak wahaha boss dotter :biggrin:

Dear Sir

The correct way to participate constructively is to say Whahahahaha:biggrin:

We apologise we cannot help you as your request is neither in our company's protocol and sustainability drive to protect SBF from moles infiltration.

Whahahahaha :biggrin:

Ah Meng
Operations Executive
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very good idea!

Oh, before you go, can you rate the customer service you had just received?
Rating is 1 to 5.
1 is Beri Bad and 5 is Beri Excellent

Please help us in improving our Customer Service. :biggrin:

Ha...ha... Before I rate the customer service... I would like complain about the policy first... You said newbies and did not state the criteria of newbies... I apply Liao you said I am not qualify... Compare to you I am a newbie right???:p

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ha...ha... Before I rate the customer service... I would like complain about the policy first... You said newbies and did not state the criteria of newbies... I apply Liao you said I am not qualify... Compare to you I am a newbie right???:p

Aiyoh Sir...you making my life beri difficult cos I only salary earner. You go ask my boss first can? :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
A Gentle Reminder.

SBF Whaha Pte Ltd supports Politeness Movement in this Forum. We reserve the sole and absolute right to refuse service to any rude customers.

the_lien_livia_v._chng.jpg

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
wahahaha i want her $$$$ :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Dear Sir

1. We do not offer Money as this can offend the Corruption legislation in the Republic of Singapore.

2. As a stedfast and respectable corporation, we uphold the highest standards of integrity and honesty when dealing with all our customers.

Ah Meng
Operations Director
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd