• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Join the Whaha Team. Get free points*!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
KNN si Monkey! :oIo:

Limpei also rhyme very well and you give JW5 points and never gimme me! :oIo:

CHEE BYE :oIo::oIo::oIo:

Dear kopluncle

1. We thank you for visiting the Whaha Store and increasing our View Count.

2. Whaha observes that your points have increased significantly over the last few days, without even Whaha's assistance.

3. Now Fuck Off:oIo:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Hello, I am CloneHunter. I am a Newbie as you can see from my registration date.

I need your help... I have yet to be zapped. But I foresee myself being zapped to moderation.

So, I will need some anticipatory points in advance so that I have enough points to cushion myself.

Please help in advance.

Dear Clonehunter

1. Thank you for visiting Whaha Store.

2. As a newbie, you are entitled to Free Points. However, please zap yourself to negative first before requesting for our assistance.

3. From our observation, you seem to have lots potential enemies even before you reach SBF's required 50 posts.

4. We wish you the best endeavours in SBF.

5. Last but not least, we do not entertain request for "anticipatory points". If we do do, the Forum Owner may impose on you a zap of -9999 and that would be detrimental to your very existence in this Forum.

6. Last but not least, do visit our Whaha Store here at The Trivia HQ. We do have many exciting Lucky draws and promotions where you may be able to enhance your status as another Prick in SBF Forum.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

kopluncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking monkey! Today u better let me win your daily lucky draw!

If not, I will stalk you everyday and nite :oIo:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Fucking monkey! Today u better let me win your daily lucky draw!

If not, I will stalk you everyday and nite :oIo:

Dear kopluncle

1. Whaha will soon take a certain course of action against your unreasonable demands and crass behavior that is totally out of line with SBF Politeness Movement mooted by our Supreme Leader Leongsamuthi.

2. May we kindly advise that you bumpzz up your points in advance to anticipate our certain course of action.

3. Thank you for bumping our thread to increase our view count.

4. Like NTUC Fairprice, we have now started an undertaker coffin business. Should you require our services after our certain course of action, please do not hestitate to contact us. We have a variety of designs to ensure that you are properly honoured as a Martyr of SBF.

5. Thank you for visiting Whaha Store.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Lai lah...Limpei buay kia ! Now Fuck off to Mandai you Chump! :oIo:

Dear Sir

1. Please Get a Life.

2. Persistently surfing in SBF can cause you to have Parkinson's Disease.

3. Thank you again for visiting Whaha Store.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I am new here. Can I join?.....LOL

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for visiting Whaha Store.

2. Whaha welcomes your frequent visits to increase our View counts.

3. We regret to inform you that we do not entertain Clones.

4. Thank you once again.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Okay count me in what should wahaha people do?

Dear Sir

1. Thank you for your interest shown in our mission.

2. Whaha is a secular organisation and does not share your views on such matters.

3. As a consequence, we are afraid that you are not welcum!

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
si Monkey...who let you out of Mandai so early in the morning! :oIo:

where are my points ? :oIo::oIo:

Dear kopluncle

1. Whaha has expected your timely demise.

2. Whaha expresses our deepest condolences to your departure from the SBf realm.

3. You can continue to haunt whoever that has caused you in this state. Whaha remains an independent movement with our sacred mission to protect newbies.

4. May your soul Rest in Peace.

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
kopluncle is dead...now gimme points you stupid monkey :oIo:

Dear Pastor Kong Hee

1. It is our honour that you visit our Whaha Store here at The Trivia Store.

2. May I remind you the path you have chosen is similar if not the same as kopluncle, who has been tortured to death by the supreme dictator Leongsamoorthy.

3. I suggest you tow the line, otherwise, your fate will be sealed in due course.

4. As a newbie, the forum has already given you 200 points. That should be sufficient for you to endure a couple of zaps. In the circumstances, PLEASE FUCK OFF! :oIo:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd

KongHee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gorilla, fuck off to your Mandai cage lah...or else I take my Gun to shoot you :oIo:

Last edited:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Gorilla, fuck off to your Mandai cage lah...or else I take my Gun to shoot you :oIo:

Dear Pastor Kong Hee

1. Don't be too Happy.

2. It is a matter of time before you get locked up in Changi Chalet by SBF supremo Leongsamoorthy.

3. Now fuck off from my thread :oIo:

Ah Meng
Operations Manager
SBF Whaha Pte Ltd