• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Project 2016: Vote for Lee Hsien Loong (SBF)

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PAP has run Singapore for almost 50 years.

We have come a long way. From a fishing village to what we have today - a prosperous city state where people all over the world has come to appreciate the best governance for developing a first world country.

This year, appreciating what the people have done for the country, pioneers were given the Pioneer Citizen Package.

PAP has always helped the low income. The various schemes such as Workfare has helped the people tremendously.

This is no surprise. The PAP has always been in the people's hearts and minds and will continue to do so.

I have met many uncles and aunties at kopitiams. They are full of praise for PAP.

So...Vote for Lee Hsien Loong in 2016. VOTE FOR YOUR OWN FUTURE.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without PAP, you woudnt even have a computer and a key oard to hurl rubbish.
Naive Opposition supporters. Dumb...really dumb.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2016 will be the Watershed year for dumbfuck Opposition.

PAP WILL WIPE THEM OUT OF OUR ESTEEMED PARLIAMENT!

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Without PAP, everyone will get back their cpf.
Naive PAP supporters. Dumbarse...really dumbarse.

And when you get back your CPF to womanise and gamble away.
You opposition sinkies are really dumb retards.
PAP helping you save money so that Ah Tiongbus dont get a chance to cheat you.
You know singaporeans are not exactly very smart. :rolleyes:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And when you get back your CPF to womanise and gamble away.
You opposition sinkies are really dumb retards.
PAP helping you save money so that Ah Tiongbus dont get a chance to cheat you.
You know singaporeans are not exactly very smart. :rolleyes:

when we get back your CPF , whorejinx will not be able to squander them away
You PAP sUPPORTERS are really dumb retards.
PAP are actually allowing whorejinx to GAMBLE your money away.
You know singaporeans are exactly very smart to see through dumbarse LHL tricks. :rolleyes:

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when we get back your CPF , whorejinx will not be able to squander them away
You PAP sUPPORTERS are really dumb retards.
PAP are actually allowing whorejinx to GAMBLE your money away.
You know singaporeans are exactly very smart to see through dumbarse LHL tricks. :rolleyes:

Do you have concrete evidence of squandering? If so, produce it. If not, be prepared to stand in court to answer to your own allegations.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Do you have concrete evidence of squandering? If so, produce it. If not, be prepared to stand in court to answer to your own allegations.

Don't bother arguing with these twits. let them drown in their pool of conspiracy theories. I for one believe that the PAP is one of the least corrupt governments on earth.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother arguing with these twits. let them drown in their pool of conspiracy theories. I for one believe that the PAP is one of the least corrupt governments on earth.

Rightly so. These monikers would rather their mothers, wives and daughters worked in other countries as maids and prostitutes.

The PAP has given their mothers, wives and daughters good jobs. Some have become CEOs. Others have become leaders of government depts and also senior mangers in private sectors.

Instead of praising the PAP, they would rather attack PAP. This is the most unbecoming.

I live for the PAP. I love PAP. I thank PAP.
For without the Party, none of us will be typing our words online.
We will probably be living in villages and wondering what to do with our lives.

Well done PAP!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Not true that SG is least corrupt. It is simply that practices that would normally be considered corrupt in other countries have been rendered legal through acts of Parliament.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Vote for Opposition until Lee Hsien Loong becomes Opposition! :wink:

And your basis why would Opposition be able to do that?

The Opposition are no more than Twits in this forum whining at every small little issue with no brains.

jw5

Loyal
Otherwise, according to PAP mole Scroobal, PAP will rule until 2030. :eek::wink:

And your basis why would Opposition be able to do that?

The Opposition are no more than Twits in this forum whining at every small little issue with no brains.