• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Have any oldbies bothered to retrieve their stuff from Delphi days?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So why not you answer the question on your stupidity.

It's a surprise but no big wonder why you're always here so many years, yet posting rubbish and asking fucked dumb questions and championing racism of the lowest order.....clearly can see your this cheebye nick has an agenda..........besides, 2008 is just the crossover year, you dumbfucked shitnigger!! It's not even considered as laojiaos, or are you REALLY that STUPID??

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
2006 or 2008, like I said, ain't that far into the past.......I'm talking aobut laojiaos way way back in 1999-2000.........:biggrin:

True lah, was a silent reader in the early years, only registered in 06 after GE.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
er.... retrieve simi sai from Delphi?

registered there in 2000.

anyway Richard Wan forum still there, so just leave the old nick to rot there.

Faidenk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Would sure like to retrieve my posts when I was in Beijing 1996, Shanghai to Panyu 2000. I think. But the histories' starts from 2008.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow i recently logged in and saw familiar nicks like sikodolauka, rodliao and sgparent.

those were the good ol' days.