• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

US angmoh and their Google are really theives 大老贼

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
angmoh no business ethic themselves and name calling Chinese mongrel and bastards where they themselves are the worst.

Good that the China Chinese (not the Malaysian Chinese kia huan nah type) banned Google and Facebook in China and most angmoh sites. Now you know why? Angmoh tua lau chak 大老贼。

Googles search engine are becoming thieves on the internet in the name of 'freedom of speech and information' - my arse!

They even go round to steal/ hack/ stalked/ looted your website html file and post it on their search engine, no honor to comply to the W3C agreement <meta> robot code.

------meta name="robots" content="noindex,nofollow,noarchive" ---------
------meta name="robots" content="none" ----------------------
------meta name="googlebot" content="noindex,nofollow,noarchive" ----------------

When they even have their own ----meta name="googlebot" content="noindex,nofollow,noarchive" ---- standard and yet they go in and steal/ stalk your website information for their so call 'search my arse-search engine' internet business. No honor to their own code of practice and code of conduct which they set their own standards. This is angmoh style of business practices, and talk about gobalisation? My arse!

Even if you password protect the page, they go backdoor (like PAP GRC system) to chiong and crawl your html file page and expose your website in other forms. They are the stalkers and hackers themselves. Fuck the US mongrels and bastards Google company.

Need all governments to step in to fuck this US bastards and their unsafe freedom of speech and information- my arse on the internet.

Freedom of speech and information is not to enter and expose password protected websites and besides search engines are not legislation under any government law that allow them to do so. Even gahment protect business from scumbags stealing information. If gahment want to know what was in your password protect page they call police to come see you.

Google and all search engines are becoming thieves, stalkers, looters, unethical business practice on the internet. Angmoh are the best?

And they are private limited companies floated in share market.

Class action to SUE Google is coming more often, this is a private limited company and fuck them off, they are becoming a nuisance, a big thieve 大贼。

Search engines are stepping out of the line into unethical trade business practice, stalking/ stealing information of business html pages without consent for their own selfish company profit is malpractice and need to be stopped. Fuck Google!

And which obscene MP salary son work in Google? Your guess is as good as mine.

If governments step in to stop abuses on the internet, you know who to blame?

Class action to sue Google Pty limited? and other search engines for thieves/ stalking and looting? Anyone?

Fucking internet thieves.

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Nobody asked you to use google or to provide them with information if you do.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
they are thieves, using robot crawler to enter your html file without your consent and expose your business website, dam it?

They are private limited company .......... who give a dam to a private limited company to crawl into your html files to expose your business?

Go search your own arse for blood bleeding and stop busy body for profit of your own company. Sue Google.

Nobody asked you to use google or to provide them with information if you do.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
they are thieves, using robot crawler to enter your html file without your consent and expose your business website, dam it?

They are private limited company .......... who give a dam to a private limited company to crawl into your html files to expose your business?

Go search your own arse for blood bleeding and stop busy body for profit of your own company. Sue Google.

I agree with you, they need to enforce the law stronger to prevent google from getting your private info. or a better technology to protect your private site.