• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL - most improved PAP MP

kukubird58

Alfrescian
Loyal
She did not get bad press. She singlehandedly created her own bad press with her less than intelligent comments, handbag, bad photos and her gold digging ways. Till the very end she did not even make a single decent comment. She also had to resign from her job because I revealed in this forum that Hri Kumar got his wife to give her the job. And I don't make that claim lightly..
hahaha.....well done....
you are my idol.....

Pizza

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Kate Spade woman got improved?

I really don't know what to say!

[video=youtube;2b4vQlNMhmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b4vQlNMhmY[/video]

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
If TPL is that good, and to prove she is good, the paps should put her up in Joo Chiat SMC or create the Macpherson SMC in GE2016 and let the voters decide.

As long as she remains in GRC, it is difficult to say she is as popular as what LHL had said. After all, GRC is the gateway for many useless pap MP to enter Parliament.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In GE2011, Nicole came on stage to show her political mettle. Sinkies were impressed. She should continue to focus on her mission to enter Parliament and join a political party which has the respect of the sinkies. Needless to say, that party is WP.

In GE2016, if she joined WP as a candidate, she could be another Lee Li Lian to enter Parliament. If not, she would just fade away and never get another chance to masuk Parliament. If WP wanted capable candidate to attract supporters, NS is one of them. This is the reality of political situation in sinkie land.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
In GE2011, Nicole came on stage to show her political mettle. Sinkies were impressed. She should continue to focus on her mission to enter Parliament and join a political party which has the respect of the sinkies. Needless to say, that party is WP.

In GE2016, if she joined WP as a candidate, she could be another Lee Li Lian to enter Parliament. If not, she would just fade away and never get another chance to masuk Parliament. If WP wanted capable candidate to attract supporters, NS is one of them. This is the reality of political situation in sinkie land.

WP unlikely to take in Nicole seah.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If TPL is that good, and to prove she is good, the paps should put her up in Joo Chiat SMC or create the Macpherson SMC in GE2016 and let the voters decide.

As long as she remains in GRC, it is difficult to say she is as popular as what LHL had said. After all, GRC is the gateway for many useless pap MP to enter Parliament.

Put her in Tanjong Pagar GRC to replace Old Fart. Kee Chiu will pee in the pants if that happens.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the yardstick you used?
As far as I am concerned, all the PAP MPs are worse than the WP MPs.

Can say one of them is not too bad but he is a keling kia, that botak Minister for Finance. He has got the sense to say population of 3 million is chukup for sinkie land.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Put her in Tanjong Pagar GRC to replace Old Fart. Kee Chiu will pee in the pants if that happens.

If paps got the balls to fight one to one, let TPL and NS face each other in any SMC in GE2016 and all sinkies can see whether TPL is really that popular as LHL had said.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the yardstick you used?
As far as I am concerned, all the PAP MPs are worse than the WP MPs.

TPL is from where ??...of course must compare apple to apple... lah.. :biggrin:

...the ah neh who drank water from the roof top tank ?
.. the $3 nasi padang + budung lunch ?