• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL - most improved PAP MP

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not difficult to be most improved. 5 trainees train for the 100m sprint. 4 of them clock 13 secs most of the time. The 5th can only clock 20 secs PB. No need to be genius to know who will be 'most improved.'

blissquek

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nepotism, cronyism and favoritism are rampant in Singapore.

No...it is the Holy Trinity. and it is all about net-working and remaining untouchables...

THE PATRIACH.....LKY...Minister Mentor
THE SON.............LHL PM
THE UNCLE. Tony Tan PRESIDENT....

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The rise of Tin Pei Ling as a honest and credible MP shows the good moulding of talent within the PAP.

Look at NSP and pathetic Nicole Seah...instead of serving the people, she ran away to Bangkok, have illicit relationships with married men and it ultimately shows the quality of opposition "one hit wonder" candidates when GE is near.

Through sheer hardwork on the ground, Tin Pei Ling has won the trust and respect of the residents she served.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
being a mpee of an estate where a big chunk of voters are low income and elderly, it wont be easy to dislodge tpl. many there are on the dole, they wont bite the hand that give them benefits.

I more interested to know how marine parede grc voting pattern in each electoral division breakdown. was woody goh poor showing in ge2011 really due to macpherson voters voting against tpl or it a wide spectrum of poor results in all the electoral divisions. I don't remember NSP come out to explain the election result wheras we know WP won all of electoral divisions in aljunied grc.

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Disagree.

According to itu secretary, her oreos are still as tiny as before.:o
acc woody, "i don't know what to say" was passed to him by pinky. this was declared openly if recalled correctly.

strong implication she already sold her soul.

[video=youtube;2b4vQlNMhmY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2b4vQlNMhmY[/video]

HTOLAS

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Didn't David Moyes say in the middle of the last EPL season that Man U could still win the league?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halsey and some others have pointed out that she has become a social and community worker for the residents. That puts her in a very strong position when it comes to votes. This is yet another strategy of the PAP like the Town Council element that they threw in years ago to keep opposition candidates at bay. There have also asked Bay and West Coast MP who has the 70s hairstyle to do the same.

However is the role of an MP?

Those residents are vulnerable as their demographics show and they are depended on any help. I am sure no civil servants is going to ignore her because of her husband plus the the Ministry do look after the PAP MPs.

I also noticed that Singaporeans continue to struggle on what an MP is supposed to be.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Halsey and some others have pointed out that she has become a social and community worker for the residents. That puts her in a very strong position when it comes to votes. This is yet another strategy of the PAP like the Town Council element that they threw in years ago to keep opposition candidates at bay. There have also asked Bay and West Coast MP who has the 70s hairstyle to do the same.

However is the role of an MP?

Those residents are vulnerable as their demographics show and they are depended on any help. I am sure no civil servants is going to ignore her because of her husband plus the the Ministry do look after the PAP MPs.

I also noticed that Singaporeans continue to struggle on what an MP is supposed to be.

PAP is playing the correct wildcard. I support!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I still think that Nicole will outperform TPL as the latter is seen to e passenger dependent on others. Nicole does very well on the stage, has presence and can out debate TPL. The Opposition profile of quality candidates has also been rising and she has been part of the new group. She however has to put her house and her personal life in order. People remember what she did in 2011 and very young as well.

What I have been told is that the whole Eastern Bloc which is vulnerable may see some drastic changes.

With the present status of Nicole Seah now after years of ground inactivity and the fad about her "prettiness" wearing out, unlikely she will win against TPL.

Put TPL vs NS in 2016 in SMC and put in 2011's ground sentiments, TPL will win by a narrow margin.

If NS does win in 2016, we should be happy because half the opposition camp will also be elected, with WP winning all their 30+ contested seats.

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I still think that Nicole will outperform TPL as the latter is seen to e passenger dependent on others. Nicole does very well on the stage, has presence and can out debate TPL. The Opposition profile of quality candidates has also been rising and she has been part of the new group. She however has to put her house and her personal life in order. People remember what she did in 2011 and very young as well.

What I have been told is that the whole Eastern Bloc which is vulnerable may see some drastic changes.

Nicole is no different from a tired prostitute. Please dont overplay her role. She has achieved nothing and will achieve nothing. Period.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
With the present status of Nicole Seah now after years of ground inactivity and the fad about her "prettiness" wearing out, unlikely she will win against TPL.

Put TPL vs NS in 2016 in SMC and put in 2011's ground sentiments, TPL will win by a narrow margin.

If NS does win in 2016, we should be happy because half the opposition camp will also be elected, with WP winning all their 30+ contested seats.

you're most correct.

We must find some someone else with good looks and also press savvy to contest marine parade.

Can one our own gorgeous civil activists step forward please?