• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

TPL - most improved PAP MP

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - In a Facebook status posted today, Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong praised Ms Tin Pei Ling, MP for Marine Parade GRC, for having worked hard to win over the hearts and minds of her residents.

He wrote: "In the last general election, I sent Tin Pei Ling, our youngest candidate, to MacPherson, which has many old residents. I was confident that she could establish rapport with the uncles and aunties, and serve residents well.

"The last three years have proved this so. Pei Ling and her team of activists and volunteers have worked hard. Some were sceptical at first, but she and her team have won over many hearts and minds."

He gave the example of the refreshed MacPherson Community Club he reopened yesterday as an example of the work of Ms Tin and her team.

"A big thank you to Pei Ling, the GRLs, and volunteers for continuing to build on the good work of former MPs Mr Chua Sian Chin and Mr Matthias Yeo, and the pioneer activists in MacPherson!" he wrote.

At time of publication, the post has since gotten 741 likes and 21 shares. The majority of the comments appeared to agree with PM Lee's sentiments.

Some of the Facebook comments to Mr Lee's post:

"I was one of those who were rather sceptical of her post-GE 2011, but I think she has proven that with determination & hard work you can change the mindsets of people. Congrats to Miss Tin & her team." - Facebook user Leena Kumari

"It is always best not to jump into conclusions of a person, give him or her a chance to prove himself or herself." - Dolly Tang

"Chris Tan Ms Tin has been doing great work in MacPherson! Although she might have gotten some bad press when she was just elected, I think she has done well on the ground, as evidenced by all the good work with her residents. Jiayou Tin Pei Ling!" - Chris Tan

- See more at: http://news.asiaone.com/news/singap...-hearts-and-minds-pm-lee#sthash.dCNVhbWY.dpuf

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
tin tin took the trophy when with temerity and tenacity she turned all stones when tracking down the terrorist tiongbu who tossed the toxic tampon.

Leepotism

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When she is the wife of Ass Loon's permanent secretary, you would expect nothing short of praise from him.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
She did not get bad press. She singlehandedly created her own bad press with her less than intelligent comments, handbag, bad photos and her gold digging ways. Till the very end she did not even make a single decent comment. She also had to resign from her job because I revealed in this forum that Hri Kumar got his wife to give her the job. And I don't make that claim lightly.

Also note her contribution in Parliament - zilch in terms of content and impact. She would have made more impact if she farted.

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
tin tin took the trophy when with temerity and tenacity she turned all stones when tracking down the terrorist tiongbu who tossed the toxic tampon.

You remember the tampon!

One week before next GE remind me to post again.

I hope she and Nicole Seah face off at marine parade again. That is, assuming it has not been gerrymandered away into some unrecognizable form.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Judging by Mee Siam Mai Hum comment, she is an overpaid social worker....you can employ one for much less & do more work.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
[video=youtube;4SgWDypg1Fk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4SgWDypg1Fk[/video]

Remember LHL you're daddy walked away.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i love TPL!!!!!i wish theres a TV show made about her!!!

tV9iMMe.jpg

[video=youtube;YwdRhpf0EW8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwdRhpf0EW8[/video]

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her CEP (Current Estimated Potential) is that of a glorified Social and Community Worker....

She did say some decent things in Parliament, but nobody really took her seriously..... lest of all, LKY himself.

Whoever voted for her must be a loonatic...... I wonder if Loony would put her again in Marine Parade GRC? I hope he will. This time, without Goh CT whose personal popularity saved the PAP. That BG Tan feller is a lot of hot air only...... I doubt if he can pull in the votes .....

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal

Wud she get the job if it were opened to FTs?
How many such hi level jobs come with a chance to learn n be paid so much money????????
It is indeed a privilege to be PAPig

tanwahp

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope she and Nicole Seah face off at marine parade again. That is, assuming it has not been gerrymandered away into some unrecognizable form.

With the present status of Nicole Seah now after years of ground inactivity and the fad about her "prettiness" wearing out, unlikely she will win against TPL.

Put TPL vs NS in 2016 in SMC and put in 2011's ground sentiments, TPL will win by a narrow margin.

If NS does win in 2016, we should be happy because half the opposition camp will also be elected, with WP winning all their 30+ contested seats.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the present status of Nicole Seah now after years of ground inactivity and the fad about her "prettiness" wearing out, unlikely she will win against TPL.

Put TPL vs NS in 2016 in SMC and put in 2011's ground sentiments, TPL will win by a narrow margin.

If NS does win in 2016, we should be happy because half the opposition camp will also be elected, with WP winning all their 30+ contested seats.

NS didn't established her presence there after election other than organizing some tuition group. Worst she shot herself in the foot by revealing her personal problems to the public.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow, so early and Pinky's already starting to help out the weakest link in Woody Goh's GRC. :rolleyes:

Make no mistake about it: the PAP is nervous. Very nervous. :wink:

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
NS didn't established her presence there after election other than organizing some tuition group. Worst she shot herself in the foot by revealing her personal problems to the public.

NS is not a typical politician.
She is one among us, where she takes the challenge when need arises.
I would prefer her style of openness because she has nothing to hide.

greenies

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, so early and Pinky's already starting to help out the weakest link in Woody Goh's GRC. :rolleyes:

Make no mistake about it: the PAP is nervous. Very nervous. :wink:

Exactly the same on my thoughts.
If she is doing well, no propaganda is required.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At time of publication, the post has since gotten 741 likes and 21 shares. The majority of the comments appeared to agree with PM Lee's sentiments.

Was this line even necessary? How pathetic can the SPH presstitutes be? :rolleyes: