• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

I have to regretfully concede that Ting Pei Ling has proven to be made of stronger stuff than I have had once thought. The one I had betted on turned out to be a bipolar dud. Tin Pei Ling has skin stronger than Kevlar. This not a good sign. Li Hongyi will soon appear on the political scene.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER LAO CHEE BYE! Your father limpeh said already, screwbye is HISTORY!

Wahahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Here's why I won't buy or borrow to read this egomaniac's books

FUCK YOUR MOTHER NUA CHEE BYE!

Clones talking to Clones. Sibeh LOW KLASS!

Wahahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Simi New Nick Sounds Power?

Screwbye the thick face mother fucker is history in SBF. Limpeh say one.

WHEN limpeh say history, means history.

Mother fucker scroobal, no need to post anymore. Chon hooligans will wahahahaha. Keep posting lor.

Wahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Best Hawker Stall to run in a Hawker Centre

You like to fuck so mich go fuck the BANGCOCK PIMP and the FUCKTARD SPASTIC MONKEY! :oIo:

FUCK YOUR MOTHER NUA CHEE BYE!

Wahahahaha. My job in Wahahaha team is to trick stupid old gay mother fucker scroobal exposed his clones.

Another one exposed! Wahahahaha.

PS. Team Wahaha, my quota hit. Next team member take over.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Banks in singapore still prefer foreigners, only want to 'pretend' to look for lo

You watch now the IIMPACT conference. Laser point focus on India-Singapore cooperation. Lots more coming this way. yet 10 years, still no Singapore foothold in India.This PAP govt has really pawned us and our future. Everything open up for India nothing in return for us. Fucking PM.
Mother fucker scroobye, no one here interested in your comment.

Your father, limpeh will debate any of your clone talk to own clone threads.

Wahahahaha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Social Experiment - 366 points more. Can help Up Me to 1000 points.

LIMPEI ONE PERSON CAN HANDLE YOU ALL BANGCOCK PIMPS and GAY FUCKTARDS!

HONG KAN TO ALL YOU FUCKING GAY MONKEY CLONES and FROG COCKSUCKERS :oIo:

Wahahahaha. Cannot even fuck properly. Your father, limpeh teach you how to fuck, swee boh?

Just like how limpeh produce you.

Wahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[SERIOUS DEBATE: WHY FROGGY SO MANY POINTS and SCROOBAL SO LITTLE HAR?]

Serious discussion only hor.

Scroobal must have been an asshole mother fucker to begin with.

Wahahahahaha!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Best Hawker Stall to run in a Hawker Centre

Bandung alone sure die. Need coconut, pineapple, lime, tau huay chui, chin chow, sour plum etc. Terminal 2 airport canteen doing well.
u clone of screwbye? my latest info is no one here respond to screwbye post liaoz. either clone or screwbye himself.

wahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: [SERIOUS DEBATE: WHY FROGGY SO MANY POINTS and SCROOBAL SO LITTLE HAR?]

Your lancheow cannot stand liao is it?
Now Go use your lancheow to fuck BANGOCK PIMP's mouth :oIo:

wahahaha. OK, Ok, Limpeh will teach you how to fuck like a real man on account of the good service from your mother.

wahahaha