• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why screwbye tulan joetys ? must read

becos hor, no one even bother to reply to screwbye chee bye kia threads! wahahahahaha
so red eyes lor. wahahahahaha

nabez got one monket here recommend wahahaha. so i try and now i wahahahaha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: why screwbye tulan joetys ? must read

actually have repliea lah. screwbye chee bye kia clones ownself reply lor. wahahahahaha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u all say leh? what u call this type of mother fucker?

late ramseth used to post quite alot also quotw popular with newbies and oldies. wah, someone sibeh redeye sia.

when ramseth surrender ic, wah! got so many good things to say about ramseth wor. wahahahaha. bobian, have to maintain the credible image.9

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
next, raiders, talk prc mm also got salah?

well, me dont know raiders personally but hope he pm soon cos i want to open whisky.

knn, u all see? sbf forum can have mother fuckers who tell forumers wat to post, wat not to post? fuck lah, screwbye, who the fuck do u think u are?

everyone here enjoy raiders prc mm posts leh. that makes you a old fucking retarded gay.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
kind request for screwbye to stop replying own threads using clones

knnbccb, very sickening. want to puke leh. scroby baby. wahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why ak kenna hoot jialat jialat har?

well. as usual lor, got one asshole here call screwbye cannot accept ak got so many points wor. no points for guessing who. whahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
is screwbye the chow chee bye, the big boss here?

why tell forumers to debate har?

limpeh will debate after testinf mrs screwbye chao chee bye.
paiseh, not debate on smelly or not smelly chee bye. we al educated people debate on why mrs screwbye chao chee bye so smelly.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why some chee bye kias so sore about newbies kena zapped har?

well, no points from me. knn, so easy question. well, becos own newbies clone kenna zapped lor. no one really take it seriously, only chee bye kia screwbye is so serious. wahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
screwbye oops! scroobal the great.

was counselled moments ago via LINE and whatsapp, dont offend screwbye, oops! scroobal.

sorry scroobal for making u wear green hat and making u become my potential father in law. really sorli. actually your lau bu i also have one hand. sorli sorli

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
advice to all newbies

dun say limpeh never say first. limpeh also newbie before but never have so much problem like screwbye said. see my points. but here hor, screwbye is bigger than the boss, i suggest newbies fo retake psle if they dont know how to debate. those with psle but still cannot debate hor, please go suck screwbye balls.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
announcement: chon clan and maybe asspciates and alliance.

Chon clan have decide to heed screwbye oops scroobal advice. from now on. chon gang and clones will only engage is serious debate. not sure about alliances and associates and friends. but i advice they bettet give face to screwbye oops scroobal.

limpeh first serious debate, is screwbye a kan ni na bu chow chee bye?

serious debate only. chon clan will zap whoever not serious, newbies or oldies.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahaha all screwbye clones exposed

who the fuck so free will go defend screwbye har?

well just another trap. now i know screwbye clones. double confirm.

why screwbye so shameless? have to use own clones to sarport his post.

what a fucking loser.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
News alert: all about screwbye. newbies better listen.

ober net fiw days hor, limpeh will post screwbye historical posts. newbies better learn! must learn how to debate. we will use screwbye old posts for debate. sibeh interest one.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Sunshine Empire’s James Phang gets 9 year jail sentence

Bro, I gave up long time ago. Too many disappointments. Turn around the bend and you see the ratan furniture stacked one corner. Gone fishing sign hanging on the shutter.
FUCK YOUR MOTHER PHUA CHEE BYE! Talk to own clone no need to use "Bro".

Wahahahahaha

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Best Hawker Stall to run in a Hawker Centre

For the Sunday blues - If you are considering operating a Hawker stall what kind would operate and why. Also consider cost, profits, time and effort etc. Don't forget what appeals to the man on the street.

My preference is Fish Ball Noodles. Ready made ingredients including fish balls, short preparation for each order, after work cleaning is not as bad as say Char Kway Teow. Much of the preparation is done at the start of the day such as Soup stock, chillies, etc.

For creativity will run Noodle Special where try a particular Ramen for variety.

FUCK YOUR MOTHER CHAO CHEE BYE! Sell your mother CHOW CHEE BYE is BESTEST!

Wahahahaha