• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

earthquake 6 miles off napa

Reddog

Alfrescian
Loyal
woke up this morning at 3:20am thinking it was my neighbor who did it. :eek:

quite a big jolt. the whole bay area can feel it. sinkies are so lucky they don't feel a thing. :p

The 'Kharmic One' will yet visit this part of the US of A for all the killings done in other parts of the world. Just watch for it.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 'Kharmic One' will yet visit this part of the US of A for all the killings done in other parts of the world. Just watch for it.

For all the atrocities committed by USA the biggest bully. Yet all are silent on it. But we know wat comes around goes around.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
woke up this morning at 3:20am thinking it was my neighbor who did it. :eek:

quite a big jolt. the whole bay area can feel it. sinkies are so lucky they don't feel a thing. :p

A state of emergency has been declared in the western seaboard state after strong earth defecation in the scenic Napa Valley wine region caused widespread distruction.

“It was a rolling defecation process, said Oakland resident Rich Lieberman. “It started very much like a rolling sensation and just got progressively worse in terms of length. Not so much in terms of shaking, but it did shake. It felt like a side-to-side kind of rolling sensation. Nothing violent but extremely lengthy and extremely active.”

Glad you are alright. Are there still aftershocks ? Are you closer to Singapore now?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
For all the atrocities committed by USA the biggest bully. Yet all are silent on it. But we know wat comes around goes around.

If it wasn't for the USA, you'd be speaking Japanese and bowing to their emperor so learn to show some gratitude.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Glad you are alright. Are there still aftershocks ? Are you closer to Singapore now?

thanks! i'm ok. i'm in bedok all this time. i've never left sg and have been blowing my horn about the bay area. thanks to the pap for making sg so comfortable, safe, and convenient, it's hard to live, oops i mean, leave. :p

Last edited:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
thanks! i'm ok. i'm in bedok all this time. i've never left sg and have been blowing my horn about the bay area. thanks to the pap for making sg so comfortable, safe, and convenient, it's hard to live. :p

North or South? I lim kopi mai?

hokkienpeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strongest tremors I ever felt. Other times I couldn't even tell apart an earthquake from a heavy truck driving past. This time there was no mistake. Woke me up even though I'm on the peninsula 60 miles away from Napa. Thank goodness it's over in 10 seconds (from the time I woke). Folks here seem to be nonchalant about it though.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strongest tremors I ever felt. Other times I couldn't even tell apart an earthquake from a heavy truck driving past. This time there was no mistake. Woke me up even though I'm on the peninsula 60 miles away from Napa. Thank goodness it's over in 10 seconds (from the time I woke). Folks here seem to be nonchalant about it though.

Got a friend living in Reno, Nevada. Would the quake be felt over there?

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
If it wasn't for the USA, you'd be speaking Japanese and bowing to their emperor so learn to show some gratitude.

you might as well said the negros should be grateful to the white for making
them slaves.
without the white , negros would be still living in the african jungles.

US Ass is the most shifty crafty evil manipulator on planet earth.
US Ass big corporations using IMF to enslave poor countries with natural resources.
how many countries that had received aid make any improvement ?

you can be thankful that sillypoo don't have any natural resource.
it could be a blessing in disguise.