• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Here's why I won't buy or borrow to read this egomaniac's books

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thats not I meant. the book was written with great malice and he wanted the words to wound deeply the subject and their families. Thus the careful choosing of words.

rubbish,the way u describe him,that means hes a mastery of prose,a shakespearean author and his plays should be studied in every native english classroom.NO!!It is but of horseshit,cowshit and bullshit.

it is like one of those self help books by stephen R covey "seven habits of highly successful people",where its one thick tome where each chapter is like bohemian rhapsody,like a freaking 2 hour long opera of intelligible italian falsetto singing and a clown crying.....where he weaves the most complicated logic and the most complex paradigms where u crack ur head for days and weeks trying to decipher this marvellous alien knowledge,thinking when u finally "get it" u would unlock the key to success.....and then it dawns on you that all these could jolly well be nothing but horseshit and bullshit!!!!!

i know ur trying to tempt me into taking a peak at one of his books but im not a fool.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes i suppose his face does have a laxative effect and his words a soothing calm on the bowels.

it's life-changing too especially for me with fecal morphing and moderation. for example, type 1 fecal matter (dry hard lumps) and type 6 (watery diarrhea) are fully moderated to either type 3 (good and smooth) or type 4 (soft and toothpaste-like) when one spends time appreciating the book. :wink:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will pre-order his DIGITAL book. Lol

Might sell out and lead to server crash. Better buy while u can.

You may need it, or we may need it....soon we must carry a digital copy of that book, detailing HIS STORY & the 'whities' followers, will chant to that book...soon, they will have a multimedia version, where you can sing, chant or recite, important verses & school children must learn selected verses...& recite!

Order your ebook now...

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think many who brought old fart's books didn't even flip to read more than a couple pages before putting them in display cabinets. I had seen it many times when I visit others home or offices, the damned book display in glass cabinet in pristine condition. one second hand car dealer even display it in the reception area near the main door.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think many who brought old fart's books didn't even flip to read more than a couple pages before putting them in display cabinets. I had seen it many times when I visit others home or offices, the damned book display in glass cabinet in pristine condition. one second hand car dealer even display it in the reception area near the main door.

Some used it to prop up the legs of uneven table.....:biggrin:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Nobody can verify what has been written and documented in his book is really the "hard truth".
Most of the pioneers who knew the truth already left the world.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Nobody can verify what has been written and documented in his book is really the "hard truth".
Most of the pioneers who knew the truth already left the world.

some govt archives should have some records. but wont be surprise the files disappear when miw run road.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The book is a visual prop, just like the man himself at the NDP.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
......The old man carefully choses his word to represent his feelings to a t. And I am not talking about a chim word every pages. Nearly every page an adjective......
Look here, scroobal, Old Fart didn't actually WRITE his books in the traditional sense of the word. He got his sicko-fans (sycophants = porlumpars) to write them for him. The adjectives might've been suggested by them and Old Fart merely gave his imprimatur

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some people buy the book to see how he thinks and what he reveals......

If I were a psychology student and specializing in abnormal pyschology, I'd be interested to learn how Old Fart transformed himself from an egomaniac to a megalo (slang for megalomaniac).

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If I were a psychology student and specializing in abnormal pyschology, I'd be interested to learn how Old Fart transformed himself from an egomaniac to a megalo (slang for megalomaniac).

very simple. we have those kinds of characters here on sbf. about 90%. the remaining 10% are depressive-attention-deficient, passive-aggressive, and suicidal, all rolled into one. :rolleyes: