• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Best Hawker Stall to run in a Hawker Centre

garlic

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Friday FBT shorts, Saturday no shorts (bikini), Sunday nike shorts.. lol... Then sure got ppl stomp or TNP or TRE, TRS help you free publicize... Fruit juice no need any secret recipe or skills... make it a smoothie and you got something to sell whole year round with this hot weather.

Good idea. FBT shorts are the best!

jw5

Loyal
Couple Of Points:

1. Good evening Scroobal

2. Replying to yourself again to deceive forummers.

Rent is affordable in Changi Village. Go for half a shop. Better next to a fishing tackle shop. Think I will set up a business selling lingerie. Name it Sammyboy Lures. With that name I can be assured of a clientele base from the guys here who feels good wearing them. The fucking streetwalking bapoks can help them make good choices.

harrych

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish I can find a stall that cooks Char kuey tiao and taste like the Char kuey tiao of old. Not to oily, too dry or too wet!

I don't know of any such stall so I'm not able to help there but I hear some gays here are going to open up a hairdressing salon. Hang around for updates and news about discounts.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yeah, thats the trouble with charlie. Talkign about fishing, anyone remember if Gina is till running her Fish and tackle store? Nearly 10 years since I dropped a line.
Gina store still around.. Business good as before especially since many Sporeans are picking up fishing on chartered boats trips to Malaysia..

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Selling bandung drink and call it Pinky. Guarantee business from all walks of life and peculiar form of sexual orientation.lol

Bandung alone sure die. Need coconut, pineapple, lime, tau huay chui, chin chow, sour plum etc. Terminal 2 airport canteen doing well.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Back to main topic. Kwey chap as we know it from our childhood day had gone down a spiral into a deep abyss. I will not want to start one. No lungs. No cooked blood. Goddam expensive. Anyhow hantum with ridiculous price for a mediocre meal. And mostly prepared by foreigners and I am not talking about Malaysians.

Doesnt appeal to me. Yet to have a bowl and I am close to 60.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey Bro, best is don't respond to scroobye threads or posts. scroobal the mother fucker is a manipulative bastard who want to control this forum. hope bro GD dont support this type of mother fucker.

Why not join our wahahaha team. We wahahaha everyday!

Bro, I support no one. I am independent. Where I think I can contribute, I post. Sometimes nothing up in my head, I tcss. Me too old to play games in this forum. Here just to have fun.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Back to main topic. Kwey chap as we know it from our childhood days had gone down a spiral into a deep abyss. I will not want to start one. No lungs. No cooked blood. Goddam expensive. Anyhow hantum with ridiculous prices for a mediocre meal. And mostly prepared by foreigners and I am not talking about Malaysians.

Kwey chap with extra pork rinds, downed with two soft boiled eggs, and then followed by either beer or guiness.

After that, go Geylang.

mulvi74

Alfrescian
Loyal
This for sure !!! Everyone at the hawker centre must drink. You have a much bigger market and thus more potential customers