• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

4 Malaysian jihadists in stable condition

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

KUALA LUMPUR: FOUR Malaysian jihadists in Syria who suffered serious injuries during a battle in Syar’aya, about 4km from Hama on Tuesday, are in stable condition and recovering.
The men — former Dewan Ulama Pas member Mohd Lotfi Ariffin, and three others identified only as Abu Talhah, Abu Ain and Abu Aishah, were injured after pro-Syrian government forces launched a torrent of mortar shells.

Abu Talhah, 47, yesterday said Lotfi suffered from a head injury, Abu Ain injured his foot, Abu Aishah broke his thigh bone, while he himself was injured on the hand, neck and thigh.
The man from Bota Kiri, Perak, said all of them received treatment and were currently recovering at an undisclosed location near the battlefield.
Recounting the incident, which also saw another Malaysian jihadist nicknamed Abu Turob killed, Abu Talhah said the battle began at 2pm.

“Before the fight , we received information that 50 Iranian soldiers (pro-Syrian government) were advancing towards our position. We were controlling the main road connecting Hama and Khatob.

“Our team, about 30 men strong, started advancing to hold them back when it started raining bullets and bombs.

“I was paired with Abu Turob when suddenly a mortar shell landed near us, throwing us off the ground, before Abu Turob landed on me,” he said, adding the blast also affected the three others who were nearby.

Abu Talhah said 52-year-old Abu Turob, whose his real name is Zainan Harith, was injured on the neck and chest, leaving him with breathing difficulties.
“Due to the blast and injuries sustained, I did not have the strength to lift his body and could only tell him to be patient and pray to Allah. All I could hear was his heavy breathing and him whispering the words ‘Allah, Allah.’”

About five minutes later, a reinforcement team arrived and took the injured to a makeshift field hospital in Khotab.
Zainan succumbed to his injuries soon afterwards, and his body was taken to a Kafr Zeta for burial.

Abu Talhah said they were sad they lost a friend, but felt happy as “he was martyred”.

He said the death of Abu Turob did not deter their spirit but instead made them more determined to continue fighting.

https://my.news.yahoo.com/4-malaysian-jihadists-stable-condition-000501357.html

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
A sad development where muslims are now killing muslims senselessly for no other glory than the pursuit of power and greed.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A sad development where muslims are now killing muslims senselessly for no other glory than the pursuit of power and greed.

Islam is about power and greed. It always has been and will always will. It is time we reveal the true face of Islam and not cover it with lies and half truth. These are historical facts and not make believe fairy tales.

http://www.politicalislam.com/

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/I_To-cV94Bo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/If5gXh7uVIo?list=UU0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/_KAkdrb4sHI?list=UU0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/JUmrHQWiyPM?list=UU0Uu4XnRS1hiz3JCpNFIuUg" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I want to nominate you as the Islam expert, God is dog as the zionism expert.

Once you understand what TRUE Islam is all about, all these news will come as no surprise. I just hate what the mass media try to portray what Islam is not, and it is not a religion of peace.

gongkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once you understand what TRUE Islam is all about, all these news will come as no surprise. I just hate what the mass media try to portray what Islam is not, and it is not a religion of peace.

A couple of doubts:
1. Why they cannot eat pork?
2. Why certain parts of the koran are similar to the bible?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what talking you................moose-limps killing moose-limps is a boon to mankind.............

hope the 4 M'sians can recover quickly and get back to killing more of their own kind..............

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
All these areas including bosnia, macedonia, albania were once ruled by the Ottomans of Turkey. When it disintegrated, until today, no peace in these areas. WW1 started in ottoman europe.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Too bad they didn't die from the attack..Bunch of retarded bastard fucktards that ought to be killed..

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays fighting the Persians?

No fight lah..... where were the Malays when the Persians ruled their Empire from Greece all the way to India?

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come they call themselves Jihadists?

Jihadists should be killing the Anymoh West what, right?

KNN, these idiots donch even know wat they up to.........go fuck spiders lah, fight for who?

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal
A virgin crazy religion. Which other religion will give you 42 virgins? No wonder there is not enough virgins nowadays to go around.

KUALA LUMPUR: FOUR Malaysian jihadists in Syria who suffered serious injuries during a battle in Syar’aya, about 4km from Hama on Tuesday, are in stable condition and recovering.
The men — former Dewan Ulama Pas member Mohd Lotfi Ariffin, and three others identified only as Abu Talhah, Abu Ain and Abu Aishah, were injured after pro-Syrian government forces launched a torrent of mortar shells.

Abu Talhah, 47, yesterday said Lotfi suffered from a head injury, Abu Ain injured his foot, Abu Aishah broke his thigh bone, while he himself was injured on the hand, neck and thigh.
The man from Bota Kiri, Perak, said all of them received treatment and were currently recovering at an undisclosed location near the battlefield.
Recounting the incident, which also saw another Malaysian jihadist nicknamed Abu Turob killed, Abu Talhah said the battle began at 2pm.

“Before the fight , we received information that 50 Iranian soldiers (pro-Syrian government) were advancing towards our position. We were controlling the main road connecting Hama and Khatob.

“Our team, about 30 men strong, started advancing to hold them back when it started raining bullets and bombs.

“I was paired with Abu Turob when suddenly a mortar shell landed near us, throwing us off the ground, before Abu Turob landed on me,” he said, adding the blast also affected the three others who were nearby.

Abu Talhah said 52-year-old Abu Turob, whose his real name is Zainan Harith, was injured on the neck and chest, leaving him with breathing difficulties.
“Due to the blast and injuries sustained, I did not have the strength to lift his body and could only tell him to be patient and pray to Allah. All I could hear was his heavy breathing and him whispering the words ‘Allah, Allah.’”

About five minutes later, a reinforcement team arrived and took the injured to a makeshift field hospital in Khotab.
Zainan succumbed to his injuries soon afterwards, and his body was taken to a Kafr Zeta for burial.

Abu Talhah said they were sad they lost a friend, but felt happy as “he was martyred”.

He said the death of Abu Turob did not deter their spirit but instead made them more determined to continue fighting.

https://my.news.yahoo.com/4-malaysian-jihadists-stable-condition-000501357.html