• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

300kg fuku rice sold out in 2 days

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The unbearable stupidity of Singaporeans.

It wouldn't be man on the street who bought them, in my opinion. There is a report say many Japanese customers bought. I suspect that is not the full peekture. Most likely majority snapped up by by PAP people or their Paul Lampard grassroots leaders.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi pinkshirtnoheart, with regard to your post #40, it doesn't sound like Thai govt is selling non consumption rice for consumption but for other purposes. It doesn't sound that bad though rice exported for consumption may not be top quality. Sinkie peasants have to eat somehow, and that is still better than eating radioactive rice from fuku.

Last edited:

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I suggest Pinky direct Tin Pei Ling to eat Fukushima rice and to feed her poor residents

I am sure she will do all his bidding, since she does not know what to say.....

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why Spore govt is the only reckless one to lift the import restriction while HK govt found it difficult to do so? Why PAP want to keep on shaming Singaporeans and now even want us to consume food that other countries find it not worthy of consumption? PAP is really like shit and not worth their million dollar salaries. HK govt minister is paid how much and yet they can safeguard their citizens! Btw is it only rice or all kinds of Japanese food that will be imported from there?

Singapore and Japan are pushing for the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Other Asian countries are reluctant or hesitant, but Singapore and Japan are super siao on for it.

Lifting the ban on Fukushima food import is one of the steps to achieve this. You would also recall that earlier this year, Lee Hsien Loong had flown to Washington DC to promote the TPP and kiss the ass of his (mostly Jewish) globalist masters.

PM Lee: I am sure the US will bounce back
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/pm-lee-i-am-sure-the-us/1225634.html

[video=youtube;TZiMIKmQC7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZiMIKmQC7c[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
that would mean every business associated with temasux holdings, including sinkie food industries who supply food to SIA and SAF cookhouse. all SAF and SIA personel tio cancer now?

not every only 1, SFI Spore Food Industries now rename Support Fukushima Industry. the changi kitchen supply to most airlliners. 300kg out for public, remainder have gone elsewhere.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
now wait for ministar to bold state...

no one point a gun on their heads, they bought and ate with their eyes wide open. dont be a xenophobia

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singapore and Japan are pushing for the Trans-Pacific Partnership. Other Asian countries are reluctant or hesitant, but Singapore and Japan are super siao on for it.

Lifting the ban on Fukushima food import is one of the steps to achieve this. You would also recall that earlier this year, Lee Hsien Loong had flown to Washington DC to promote the TPP and kiss the ass of his (mostly Jewish) globalist masters.

PM Lee: I am sure the US will bounce back
http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/world/pm-lee-i-am-sure-the-us/1225634.html

[video=youtube;TZiMIKmQC7c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZiMIKmQC7c[/video]

Importing tainted food is really too much. They should be the last and not first one to lift the import ban. Btw what is this TPP about? More job lost to foreigners?

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Importing tainted food is really too much. They should be the last and not first one to lift the import ban. Btw what is this TPP about? More job lost to foreigners?

Actually it's not proven tainted yet. No test stated so.
Australia the fucked up country stopped testing for radiation level for imported Japanese food since January 2014. Tell me, who's more fucked up? Sg or Aust?

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi pinkshirtnoheart, with regard to your post #40, it doesn't sound like Thai govt is selling non consumption rice for consumption but for other purposes.
It may be that you're unfamiliar with sales of rice by Thailand. There are two types: private sector and government-to-government sales. As far as I know, the Thai government doesn't sell rice to the Sinkie government. The Thai rice that you buy in Sinkieland are sold by private-sector companies in Thailand. Thai businessmen are the same as the ones in Ah Tiong land: maximize profits whenever possible. That means the so-called premium brands like Songhe and Royal Umbrella, for example, may mix in 2-year-old or 1-year-old rice with new rice harvests.
It doesn't sound that bad though rice exported for consumption may not be top quality.
Many of my friends have switched to rice from Cambodia, Vietnam, India or Australia. Why are you loyal to Thai rice? Do you receive deep discounts on it?
Sinkie peasants have to eat somehow, and that is still better than eating radioactive rice from fuku.
True. It's better for Sinkies to be fcuk by Thais than by Japs.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It may be that you're unfamiliar with sales of rice by Thailand. There are two types: private sector and government-to-government sales. As far as I know, the Thai government doesn't sell rice to the Sinkie government. The Thai rice that you buy in Sinkieland are sold by private-sector companies in Thailand. Thai businessmen are the same as the ones in Ah Tiong land: maximize profits whenever possible. That means the so-called premium brands like Songhe and Royal Umbrella, for example, may mix in 2-year-old or 1-year-old rice with new rice harvests. Many of my friends have switched to rice from Cambodia, Vietnam, India or Australia. Why are you loyal to Thai rice? Do you receive deep discounts on it? True. It's better for Sinkies to be fcuk by Thais than by Japs.

Thanks for the explanation on Thai rice. I grow up on Thai rice and the rice is fragrant compared to Aust rice. Not sure about Cambodia and Vietnam rice. Actually I didnt know sg sells rice from these 2 countries. India rice is long grain, may not be suited for Chinese taste.

dr.wailing

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....Not sure about Cambodia and Vietnam rice. Actually I didnt know sg sells rice from these 2 countries. India rice is long grain, may not be suited for Chinese taste.

Sinkies may have already eaten Cambodian or Vietnamese rice unknowingly when they thought they had bought Thai premium Hom Mali rice.

Lemme tell you an open secret every Thai and every journalist/reporter based in Thailand know.

During the Yingluck administration when the rice mortgage/rice subsidy scheme was in operation, Thai rice farmers actually planted/produced less rice compared to the Abhisit administration.

Why?

It made sense to smuggle much cheaper rice from Burma, Cambodia, Laos and Vietnam, mix it with Thai rice and then sell it to the Yingluck government for profit. Some Thai rice farmers went even further: they halted planting rice altogether and engaged in smuggling rice from the aforementioned countries.

The above scam was one of the reasons the "Yellow Shirts" took part in a 7-month long protest around Bangkok. It (the scam) cost Thailand about 530 billion Thai baht in losses.

Yingluck Shinawatra, together with those who supported the rice subsidy scheme, may face indictment on fraud and corruption charges in the coming weeks.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
What happens if it makes it's way into precooked combat rations? Sure channel to exterminate sinkies:(

that would mean every business associated with temasux holdings, including sinkie food industries who supply food to SIA and SAF cookhouse. all SAF and SIA personel tio cancer now?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The mainstream rice export trade from Singapore all the way to Vietnamese border with China is controlled by Teochews. These include Thailand, Laos and Cambodia. The Singapore Teochews who controlled the rice in Singapore for the last century send their sons to ACS. Their trading partners in all these countries are their fellow Teochews

Because of the cartel like structure and previous attempts to artificially push the price up for a basic necessity all importers must send all imports into the Government Stockpile Scheme. For every shipment brought they can takeout the older rice. The warehouse cannot stock rice more than 1 year old. The scheme is also part of the national security programme to stockpile essentials during an emergency.

The various rice grade are strictly controlled. Only the rice preferred by the Indians does not have a min quantity as the Indians pop is small and not sensitive to volatile movement. If you mix grades and year of harvest, it means that you are not familiar with the trade or how the rice business operates. If the government controls parboiled rice and monitors quality you know that they are not going to play with any other grade. All white rice is controlled under this scheme.

In the early 1990, a Malay individual entered the rice trade and began looking at the rice supply and demand at World level. He started small and is now a major player. He operates from offices in Geneva and HK and is a citizen and resident here. He was approached to be considered as a PAP MP in 2011. Aligned closely with the ruling party. The same guy walked into Lexus showroom in his early year and bought his car with cash. When the Philippines was hit with rice shortage, they rolled out the red carpet for him.

It may be that you're unfamiliar with sales of rice by Thailand. There are two types: private sector and government-to-government sales. As far as I know, the Thai government doesn't sell rice to the Sinkie government. The Thai rice that you buy in Sinkieland are sold by private-sector companies in Thailand. Thai businessmen are the same as the ones in Ah Tiong land: maximize profits whenever possible. That means the so-called premium brands like Songhe and Royal Umbrella, for example, may mix in 2-year-old or 1-year-old rice with new rice harvests. Many of my friends have switched to rice from Cambodia, Vietnam, India or Australia. Why are you loyal to Thai rice? Do you receive deep discounts on it? True. It's better for Sinkies to be fcuk by Thais than by Japs.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very proud lor, PAP dog. :rolleyes:

Ass Loong just sold 300kg of Fukusima Leukaemia rice to shittizen so they will
die early... other countries ban Fuku rice and products...our smart alex import
from Fuku!!

But he himself will stay away from Fuku products!!