• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Many Forummers Like To Lie & Discredit PAP

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I was at AMK Ave 1 market for Yong Kee bah kut teh this morning, my favourite. After the nice breakfast decided to take a slow walk in the estate to see what's happening now a days.

Contrary to the many postings in SBF that shows sinkies unhappiness of PAP by not displaying the Singapore flag for national day what I saw was shocking, almost all HDB flats are flying the national flag sky high. I have proof to show these hooks taken at blocks around block 313 vicinity right in the middle of the heartland

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
over oredi la ... y dey stil ley it sun shine rain soak? ... shud wash n kip 4 nax time ...

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Did they put the flags themselves or did GrassLoot leaders help them?

Do not need to lie to discredit those fucking PAP bastards
The PAP maggots cockroaches much more afraid of us telling the truth behind the lies that they use to hide.

In Sierra Leone, health spending stood at $96 (£58) per person in 2012. This compares favourably to Liberia ($66) and Guinea ($32). By comparison the UK spends $3,648 and US $8,895

US_spends_much_more_on_health_than_what_might_be_expected_1_slideshow.jpg

How much do Singapore gaberment spend on health care for the people?

Or is it even possible that instead of spending what Sierra Leone or Liberia, Singapore extract even more money from the people than spending that money
Of course, we know they spend millions and billions on their own pay and for FTs here.

OMG from the graph Sg losing to 3rd whole country like Chile/Mexico/Slovenia ...............maybe more if graph extended included all country.

No data can be found on health spending in Singapore.
I think because PAP kept that secret as they malu to tell the world they are fucking Singaporeans
for the millions and millions that they got paid.
Singaporeans a source of wealth for the banks of PAPs.

What healthcare spending by paps in sinkieland? Paps collect your money and put it in Medisave Account. You fall sick, they deduct medical bills from your medisave account up to certain amount and ask you pay balance in cash.

Is this healthcare spending on sinkies? Sinkies are daft if they believe in MIW.

ROTFFLMFAO!

Everytime the PAP say subsidy, Singaporeans end up paying much much much more than the rest of the world for same goods and services.
Every time the PAP say affordable, it meant you are getting fucked in the arse and paying through your fucking nose for some rubbish package by PAP

You believe all the fuck that you want to believe.

NOTHING BUT NOTHING IS SUBSIDISED BY PAP.
MEDICATIONS YOU BUY IN POLYCLINIC ARE MORE EXPENSIVE THAN WHAT YOU PAY IN JB.
AND THEY CLAIMED MEDICATIONS SUBSIDISED.

WE BEEN FUCKED AND SCREWED BY PAP AND LKY FOR THEM TO AMASS THE HUNDREDS OF BILLIONS INTO THEIR FUCKING BANKS

TIME NOW TO THINK ABOUT KILLING EVERYONE OF THOSE PAP BASTARDS

Doctors dime a dozen Pinoys and Easter Europe.

It is the directors and Ministry of Health ELITES HEADED BY KWA SPAWNS that are getting the billions.
What the fucking PAP claim health spending AND the even more BILLIONs that they screw from Singaporeans and the BILLIONs more from harvesting of organs

TIME TO THINK ABOUT KILLING ALL THE FUCKING PAPs AND THE LEE & KWA FAMILIES

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
RC blocks lah. Of course they are very well decorated... in fact, too well decorated.

Nobody is slandering the PAP in the case of flying flags. It's just a fact that the RC grassroots dogs like to mark their territory every August. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I also wish to add - Ang Moh Kio condo owners are damn sia-lan, you see here this condo at AMK Central not even one put so it shows people in this condo are not patriotic or worst perhaps many lying SBF members are staying in this condo.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I also wish to add - Ang Moh Kio condo owners are damn sia-lan, you see here this condo at AMK Central not even one put so it shows people in this condo are not patriotic or worst perhaps many lying SBF members are staying in this condo.

You sure all the condo dwellers are Sinkies?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Do not need to lie to discredit those fucking PAP bastards
The PAP maggots cockroaches much more afraid of us telling the truth behind the lies that they use to hide.

You sure all the condo dwellers are Sinkies?

Nahbeh can cut me some slag not, I come back once a while ankat bodeh a bit la, give me a chance la.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nobody gives a shit about hanging the flag for a long time already. oh fuck. even the 60% don't hang the flag to support their PAP.

PhilOakey

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Contrary to the many postings in SBF that shows sinkies unhappiness of PAP by not displaying the Singapore flag for national day what I saw was shocking, almost all HDB flats are flying the national flag sky high. I have proof to show these hooks taken at blocks around block 313 vicinity right in the middle of the heartland

Froggy !! Your tail is out!!! :biggrin: