• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simi New Nick Sounds Power?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You should just ask Scroobal for his nick.

Your detractors will never be satisfied until the day they see you log in using Scroobal and post as Scroobal.

I am also being branded as Scroobal. Imagine, an STD filled person like me walking around with a history herpes and gonorrhea also can be Scroobal. My penis is covered with cheese and viruses and I can also be Scroobal. Anything is possible in this world, I guess.

I feel like giving up. Maybe this will be my last post.

Why give up? Forum getting more happening. Come in TCSS enjoy. Just ignore the irritants and you are fine. Me scroobal? Almost fell off my chair, swallowed a fishball and toes just laughed. Am sure scroobal is also laughing - at the stupidity of some people. Charlie99 too.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Golden Spandex Dragon and the spandau ballet

[video=youtube;ntG50eXbBtc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ntG50eXbBtc[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why give up? Forum getting more happening. Come in TCSS enjoy. Just ignore the irritants and you are fine. Me scroobal? Almost fell off my chair, swallowed a fishball and toes just laughed. Am sure scroobal is also laughing - at the stupidity of some people. Charlie99 too.

Where is my good pal Locke? He will be laughing too. Charlie99 and Locke knows my full name and what I did in the past. Similarly, when someone was so certain Locke was a lawyer, I could help laughing.

DeathThreat

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually hor.. good moniker to have is Golden Series lah... all 12 zodiac signs...

1.Golden Horse
2. Golden Snake
3. Golden Rabbit
4. Golden Monkey
5. Golden Toger
6. Golden Rat
7. Golden Cow
8. Golden Pig
9. Golden Rabbit
10. Golden Dog
11. Golden Goat
12. Golden Dragon ( u got already)

Then if tired, start silver series

1. Silver Dog
2. Silver Dragon...
and so on...

Then You Have Golden Animal Gang and also Silver Animal Gang..

Still not Happy, then change the first word lor...

like Platinum Dog, Platinum Dragon and so on...

Still buay gam guan, have Diamond series...

Like that can have many many clones...wouldnt forget username ...

You say Hor Say boh? :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually hor.. good moniker to have is Golden Series lah... all 12 zodiac signs...

1.Golden Horse
2. Golden Snake
3. Golden Rabbit
4. Golden Monkey
5. Golden Toger
6. Golden Rat
7. Golden Cow
8. Golden Pig
9. Golden Rabbit
10. Golden Dog
11. Golden Goat
12. Golden Dragon ( u got already)

Then if tired, start silver series

1. Silver Dog
2. Silver Dragon...
and so on...

Then You Have Golden Animal Gang and also Silver Animal Gang..

Still not Happy, then change the first word lor...

like Platinum Dog, Platinum Dragon and so on...

Still buay gam guan, have Diamond series...

Like that can have many many clones...wouldnt forget username ...

You say Hor Say boh? :biggrin:

Thank you but I like yours - Death Threat. Sure to send your opponents taking cover.