• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Simi New Nick Sounds Power?

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thinking of a new nick. Suggestions? Cicero sounds good?

You should just ask Scroobal for his nick.

Your detractors will never be satisfied until the day they see you log in using Scroobal and post as Scroobal.

I am also being branded as Scroobal. Imagine, an STD filled person like me walking around with a history herpes and gonorrhea also can be Scroobal. My penis is covered with cheese and viruses and I can also be Scroobal. Anything is possible in this world, I guess.

I feel like giving up. Maybe this will be my last post.

jw5

Loyal
Didn't Scroobal also get STD after his wife fucked those ang mos? Not sure, just asking. :biggrin:

You should just ask Scroobal for his nick.

Your detractors will never be satisfied until the day they see you log in using Scroobal and post as Scroobal.

I am also being branded as Scroobal. Imagine, an STD filled person like me walking around with a history herpes and gonorrhea also can be Scroobal. My penis is covered with cheese and viruses and I can also be Scroobal. Anything is possible in this world, I guess.

I feel like giving up. Maybe this will be my last post.