• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

GD, please advise.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is all of this really important? Goldie could be surfing the forum anonymously, or not posting in the past. Is there a rule that says if your join date in 2010, that means you cannot know anything of the forum prior to that?

I'm not sure you know of this: When Sam switched out of delphi, within the first day, someone out there registered at total of 1,800 nicks, all imitating the nicks of ex delphi forummers. The purpose it turns out was to block people from registering their nicks here. Sam later had to take action to delete most of the fake accounts so that the real people could return. It was absolute mayhem them. Maybe GD was one of those unlucky chaps?

Anyway what matters is the person's postings here and whether they make sense right? Why care about prior history?

hahah really? nobody made a clone of my "dikhead" nick leh. maybe boss sam banned dikheads?

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Advises given not very solid..... You guys no need sleep ah? People in page 1 i m saying.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
old boys reunion in this thread. hahaha. majority of new forummers are fake ones, the old fucks want to play their clones games or start anew with a new nick. but when they want to boast their seniority, they start recalling the good old times again and again... that is so obvious. but that despicable Scroobal kept whining and moaning about defending the god damn rights of the fake newbies.

Go to Hell, fucking asshole shit and hypocrite Screwball !

jw5

Loyal
I am with you on this. Absolutely Agree. :biggrin:

old boys reunion in this thread. hahaha. majority of new forummers are fake ones, the old fucks want to play their clones games or start anew with a new nick. but when they want to boast their seniority, they start recalling the good old times again and again... that is so obvious. but that despicable Scroobal kept whining and moaning about defending the god damn rights of the fake newbies.

Go to Hell, fucking asshole shit and hypocrite Screwball !

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When did this forum start?
I remembered the sex forum started life as a HC list. Then became the Delphi forum.
Then Sam ( not sure if it's this same Sam) would go to soc cul sg to promote the forum.
The Delphi forum shut down and the current website came in Dec 2001.
I recall this forum came somewhere in between then. I seldom log in as I was the typical apolitical sinkie busy making money and enjoying life.

jw5

Loyal
It started in 1998 in Delphi. Moved here in 2008.

When did this forum start?
I remembered the sex forum started life as a HC list. Then became the Delphi forum.
Then Sam ( not sure if it's this same Sam) would go to soc cul sg to promote the forum.
The Delphi forum shut down and the current website came in Dec 2001.
I recall this forum came somewhere in between then. I seldom log in as I was the typical apolitical sinkie busy making money and enjoying life.

jw5

Loyal
When Delphi forum started in 1998, it was a combined forum - sex + tcss. Then the sex forum was shifted (can't remember the year) and Delphi was only tcss, until it moved here in 2008.

The sex forum came first correct?

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
i started way before sintercom and the first ypap forum. the soc bulletins. i'm 69. :biggrin:
:eek: So you're a member of the "Pioneer Generation" (pioneers.sg), born in 1946?
attachment.php

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
...... When Sam switched out of delphi, within the first day, someone out there registered at total of 1,800 nicks, all imitating the nicks of ex delphi forummers. The purpose it turns out was to block people from registering their nicks here.

Sounds 1000% like the work of that pathological looney JW5.

takashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
let's say i'm still doing 69. it has been 69 for a while. and thanks! :biggrin:
Please take care of your health; and if I were you, I'd abstain from meat for the rest of your life, which I've already been doing for some years now:

[video=youtube;30gEiweaAVQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ[/video]