• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sph's fuckwarezone posted my girlfriend photo and ask netizens to 'rate' her

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]SPH'S fuckwarezone POSTED MY GIRLFRIEND PHOTO AND ASK NETIZENS TO 'RATE' HER[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
23 Aug 2014 - 7:56pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I refer to this link on a local forum website: "http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/xmm-close-1-eye-kym-4783217.html"

fuckwarezone is a forum owned by Singapore Press Holdings and I believe the moderators and content creators on the website are people employed by SPH. One of the employees of SPH actually posted a thread posting a photo of my girlfriend winking with the caption "xmm close 1 eye kym?" which stands for "xiao mei mei close 1 eye ke yi ma?"."
English translation: "Small girl closing 1 of her eye can?"

vkd5XPo.png

Many netizens then commented on the forum thread started by the forum moderator talking about masturbating to my girlfriend's photo and commenting about how she looks like.

vDxhJDX.png

I would just like to raise awareness regarding these kind of issues, because other girls do go through this as well. It's derogatory towards women, and I believe that people need to aware of how woman are so publicly objectified, even in Singapore.

fuckwarezone is well-known for such acts and what's even more horrible, is that these aren't filtered by the moderators. However, it's only one of many websites that are committing such acts.

The girl posted in that forum is my girlfriend and she is also the daughter of her parents. How would you like it if someone did that about your daughter or girlfriend/wife? It's not something nice to come across at all.
Bare in mind that she is a PERSON. All these women are PEOPLE; They breathe the same air, they have a brain, they have a heart, they can understand what you guys are saying and they have emotions too. Have respect for them. They aren't toys for you to pleasure yourself to. Yeah, I understand that it's natural for you guys to like 'aesthetically-pleasing' women. But the fact that you don't respect them? It's disgusting. It shows how little of a person you are.

I honestly don't know what happened to our moral values. What happened to respect? What happened to sympathy for others? Has integrity disappeared?

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

We should start telling men to stop doing all this, stop objectifying, stop raping, stop taking advantage of women, rather than telling women to dress modestly. Because even if they do dress modestly, they still go through this. Women have every right to how they want to dress.
I don't know about you guys, but I feel this is not how guys should be acting. This has to stop now.

Ryan Keith Cecil-Constantine Almodiel
TRS contributor

independentdirect

Alfrescian
Loyal
These morons ought to fellate my cheese-encrusted flyblown wombat.

You put your picture on a social media site and expect trolls not to pounce of the juicyness of it and milk it for their own pleasure?

You are a god damned idiot.

If you desire privacy don't put your picture and other personal details on the internet. How difficult is it?

Imbeciles and ninnies!

jw5

Loyal
Absolutely Agree. :wink:

These morons ought to fellate my cheese-encrusted flyblown wombat.

You put your picture on a social media site and expect trolls not to pounce of the juicyness of it and milk it for their own pleasure?

You are a god damned idiot.

If you desire privacy don't put your picture and other personal details on the internet. How difficult is it?

Imbeciles and ninnies!

goldenmonkey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Before he complain too much, spare a thought for a certain political figure whose wife's photo is being repeatedly posted here to STOP masturbation.
Speaking of which, I am expecting the photo in another few postings....

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Before he complain too much, spare a thought for a certain political figure whose wife's photo is being repeatedly posted here to STOP masturbation.
ho-ching-1.jpg

I want to confess I know which photo! *hee*hee*

jw5

Loyal
"The girl posted in that forum is my girlfriend and she is also her father-mother's daughter."

-- This is the right way to describe her. :biggrin:

:confused:...of course ish daughter of de parent lah...it will b a problem if ish "son" of parent...:biggrin::biggrin:

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
"The girl posted in that forum is my girlfriend and she is also her father-mother's daughter."

-- This is the right way to describe her. :biggrin:

Or...de girl posted in tat 4rum ish moi girlfriend and she isn't the daughter of moi father...else she will be moi sister...nebermind...goot nite...:biggrin::biggrin:

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

That image can stop anything not just self abuse.