• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Congratualations to Emeritus Zhihau

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Congratuations on your appointment as S-Mod.

Your Eminence,

It is my great pleasure to congratulate you sincerely on your appointment by Leongsam.

May the Spirit of SBF, Spirit of wisdom, understanding, compassion and truth, accompany you in your new role and guide your work.

Today, in a complex SBF Forum governed by strong diverse views, interests and goals, the ethical witness of integrity is of growing importance.

I am looking forward to a continued, close and good cooperation in promoting the values of this forum - protecting freedom with mutual respect to all members - as expressions of human dignity and civilized relationship among all who use this forum to express their views.

Yours sincerely,

Anonymous

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Congrats to Zhihau .. you have the support and cooperation of the Monkey Clan.

We pledge utmost cooperation and support. :smile:

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hahahaahaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! huat ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all congratulatory messages will be rewarded as a goodwill gesture by the new moderator or not???????

ILovePAP

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i offer my best on behalf of the PAP supporters to Zhihau. May you be impartial to all notwithstanding our differences in opinion. Best.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats! i was about to give him 15 points but since he's already an infp account, i decided to award my points to a newbie. any newbie with more than 6.9 lines of original contribution. insults and curses not included. pro-pap posts will only need 1 line. :biggrin:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
congrats! i was about to give him 15 points but since he's already an infp account, i decided to award my points to a newbie. any newbie with more than 6.9 lines of original contribution. insults and curses not included. pro-pap posts will only need 1 line. :biggrin:
I am a newbie.

FUCK PAP!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
whahahahahahaha...u also beri fast leg fast hand to uninfract yourself hor....

whahahahahaha :biggrin:

i'm a tad resourceful. learn that trait from inspecting my shit every morning. and comparing it to the chart.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.1 KB · Views: 181