• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

bored...can someone recommend me some good hongkie movies

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some police detective mystery or sci fi mystery or any movie about a bunch of losers trying to make it big type of story.

with whimsical hongkie humour and music.

god_zeus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the peeping tom1997

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/1kmobtbPvQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

bakkuttay

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how about NUDE KILLER ?

[video=youtube;W641sQeKQPg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W641sQeKQPg[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
From Vegas to Macau starring Chow FART FART. old school script, lotsa bad tomatoes.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Overheard 3 (窃听风云3) - Trailer

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/6CN-TCHRz6Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="854" height="510" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/pPTaa_DLUN8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
some police detective mystery or sci fi mystery or any movie about a bunch of losers trying to make it big type of story.

with whimsical hongkie humour and music.

you'll find these and more, with the storyline about a detective from the outback looking for a mysterious bottle which travels through time and then lands on his head, fired from a spaceship.

he then seeks the assistance of two dutch losers /shamans travelling in a 4-wheeler with a renewed five-year coe using unleaded diesel from jb and all three goes on a relentless pursuit to find out whether the elixir / contents of said bottle can save the world and explain the mysterious disappearance of mh 370.

I won't spoil your weekend by revealing the ending but if you get some onetons and hargowkan from 7-11 and play some music from maria cordeiro, sam hui and frances yip, i'm pretty sure you'll have a ball. and btw, do get the version of the gods must be crazy dubbed in canto. enjoy!:p

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
overheard 3 did not hv the epic final of a trilogy. the plot was lost in getting too many celebs but too lil content.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
the best movie currently trending would be

四大名捕3大结局

20140814033039193.jpg

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i remember got one very good HK movie starring Tony Leung (Carina Lau's hubby).......he was a crooked cop that ended up being hunted by the triads and the police............

don't know the title but an intelligent movie..........NOT 'Infernal Affairs' hor..........