• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

More trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Rhymin' Is Fun

Yo Yo, why you call the Snake an Ass
Yo Yo, the Snake might bite Your Ass

Yo Yo, the Snake needs some rest
Yo Yo, We will slaughter the rest

whahahahhaha :biggrin:

Good boh?

Fuck lah Kong Hee Meng! This type of standard is what in the Botanic Garden's monkey kindergarten, monkey babies' efforts get F grades for. LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: President OTC resided in Command House at Kheam Hock Rd.

It was me. Sons kept driving in and out. Also asking car dealers to bring in cars to test drive. OTC also want to use the 9 hole course.

All previous Presidents either stayed at home or never used the facilities. The swimming pool is used daily by old man and wife for their exercise.

There was also tension over renovations which OTC wanted to do. Old man then told him to go to Command House while renovation of Istana was supposed to take place. OTC smelled a rat and backed out and still did the renovation.

Sheares, Wee Kim Wee and Nathan all stayed in their respective homes. Sheares actually made the Istana staff go to his house off Nathan Road to do work in his own house and later in the. Istana as well on a daily basis.

Ps. OTC also opened another staff canteen which made him a favourite of staff !!!

Is it fair to say then that it is our good fortune that OTC was a President under a Lee Kuan Yew government. Had it not been it would be regular Saturday night parties for ah bengs in WRX, Honda Civic, Suzuki Swifts and loud Ah Liens in barely there clothes.

Never heard no complains about Istana smelling like an Indian curry fish head restaurant when Nathan was in residence. Kudos to him!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is quite a pitiful thread. My primary 4 niece has composed more intelligent and creative poetry. At the age of 8 she already outgrew her tendency for baby talk.

Thank God fucking homosexuals of the same sex can get married but can never produce offspring out of their union biologically. How can it ever be possible? One put cock in the mouth of the other. Then role reversal. One put in the anus of the other. Then role is reversed. Sperm gets ejaculated. They swim like fuck. Find no female eggs. Only lumps of shit. Mother of God! I feel my dinner coming up from my stomach.........................................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: What is the meaning of Coitus interruptus?

It means catching jw5 and Raiders in an awkward and compromising situation with Alamaking the Sei Hao Hai coming right behind me and seeing the same thing. There were flying feathers, hair and blood mists.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
A new strategy suggestion for Kong Hee who is falling back under onslaught by DPP....

Under the relentless onslaught by the prosecution, Kong Hee stoic and uncompromising rebuttals seem not able to shore up his line of defense or defiance. If this continues he will lose the battle especially so when the Sun comes up and goes down immediately at the prosecution's first volley of fire at her.

I suggest this defense tactic to Kong Hee......

At every accusation by the prosecution to which you have no answer for or can't think of one use this sure win line below..............

Whahahahahahahahah................................

This is being used successfully by gay monkeys and donkeys whenever they are stuffed with dicks down their throats or outflanked by heterosexual men of intelligence, intellect and integrity.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Male cock goes in
Male cock comes out
Into each others anus and mouth
That's what homosexuality is all about!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yawnnnnnn...........think I go HFJ...............................I think the girls can rhyme my dick better.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok here I come!!!

Thank you most kindly for the revealing in the gathered gay sammyboy gang in one thread. Even the half Indian bastard son of an Indian father and Chinese mother jah_rastafuckmyself shows up in leather and studs! Missing are Executive gay jw5 and Raiders the forum mod. But then they may have came incognito in ballroom gowns!......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Watch the coming week. Kong Hee may fold his dirty hand. He is not grinning any more.

It's getting harder to hold that grin. DPP Ong is stripping Kong Hee piece by piece. We will in due course see the color of Kong Hee's underwear although I know out there you fucking sex maniacs are more interested in seeing Serena Wee's. Sun Ho's panties will be black, the way she likes her meat servicing clandestinely her cunt.

PS. DPP Ong and the former District Judge Mavis Chionh would look good as a couple. The right way as Mother Nature had intended. Not the what fucking Pink dot same sex fucking each other anally union.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A new strategy suggestion for Kong Hee who is falling back under onslaught by DPP

Con Hee should just say its all God's will and god ask him to do it.
Pit church against state.....vile pappies will kar chew neng

Not true. It's always more effective to lay the blame on the Board, members who were chosen by him personally. Beholden and sharing the fruits from the tree of betrayal of trust. Just like TT Durai. Wasn't the Indian fuck successful in defending his integrity? Support from Mrs. Goh Chok Tong of the $600,000 is peanuts fame was a hard to lose proposition!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ACS Boy Who Is Now SMRT CEO In Hot Soup For Letting ACS Cheaply Charter Trains

Pondan Secondary School is jw5 and Raiders the forum mod's alumni

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: ACS Boy Who Is Now SMRT CEO In Hot Soup For Letting ACS Cheaply Charter Trains

Bloody hell....how did Saints lose to ACS? And by that kind of margin.

If it is of any consolation to you, the plague of throwing matches for monetary gain has now reached the secondary school level. Count your blessings that Singapore pools did not offer odds on the outcome of the finals.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh god, this CHC confession makes me feel contrite for calling all of them cunts.

Dumbfucks but certainly not cunts!

CHC Confessions

6 hours ago · Edited

At this point of what's transpired, perhaps it's time to "turn to your neighbor" and say "why like that?"

So many of us are trying to process what's been revealed to us. I'm beginning to understand why so many leaders and members who had started out with CHC from the get go had left. (*And no please don't include DD in it, someone else could talk about it). I'm beginning to understand how transparency triumphs over secrecy that's bogged down by loyalty. Then at the same time, my heart grieves for the place I've loved that has become nothing but a carcass.

I remember having Bible study in the McDonalds that was next to Hollywood theater. It was either that or along the side of Hollywood theater near the small little drain. Who would have known one large drink was all you needed to "chop" a table for the next few hours (for fellowship or Bible study).

I remember the various church-wide Bible studies we had. The ones in Hollywood theater, and the ones held in World Trade center. Night after night, we would show up. And at times the meetings ended past 10pm. Sometimes I wonder how secondary students made it back to school the next day. Or what they'd tell their parents for arriving home at such hours of the night. No wonder parents were upset with CHC. But some of us took it as "parental objection", the very famous "PO", and we wore it like a badge. As if we were being persecuted for Christ's sake. Now on hindsight, it isn't wise for teenagers to be out that late on a school night. And what kind of testimony were we setting when we were defiant to our parents.

I was one of those who helped with the earlier mission trips. We didn't call it the "Crossover" then. It's only recently that they've tried to brand it as such. These mission trips had very little to do with interacting with the locals. Rather, it was to be support staff helping with the logistics and hyping up the atmosphere by being glow-stick waving fans. But at that time, most of us did it because we genuinely believed that people would receive a hopeful message.

Now, looking back and with the information we have from the court hearing, I can't help but feel disgusted and disappointed. We gave and served keeping in mind "unequal amounts, but equal sacrifice" (which was a banner on the wall in Hollywood theater). Yet, at the same time, to know that we were milked like cash cows. Irony. since KH used "rancher" as a metaphor to describe his role. Ranchers are out to get the highest yield and the best return on investment. There's nothing pastoral about that term, except that relationships are transactional. Oh and at the same time, it also says people are disposable.

When we moved to JW, it was a glorious day! The building was (and still is) beautiful. To build debt-free was the goal, and we did it. We even had enough to purchase a nearby land (somewhere in JW, I think it has since been sold). Even the thought of having our own baptism pool at the roof top, was something to be proud of. Before our JW building, remember where we'd have baptisms? East Coast park!

Now to think about it, so much of CHC centered around SH. Those years we had School of Creative Arts, it was a great time for many of us as a church. There were gifted and talented people who simply loved God and wanted to prepare themselves to better serve their congregations. Somehow, for their final year performance, "Angel", the star of the show wasn't a student, rather it was SH. Those who remember, would remember that it was held at the Raffles Hotel's theater. School of Creative Arts didn't last long. They attracted the dancers, musicians and singers that they needed. And not soon after, SH launched her secular singing career. Something that I didn't understand was her denial of being a "Pastor". We had always called her "Pastor" in a loving and respectful way. She was even ordained, hence her "reverend" status. She was even a lecturer for School of Theology, teaching the art of preaching (despite not having the credentials for it by going to an accredited seminary or theological school). But then again, SOT is a bible school we shouldn't expect much right? Or should we?

There's been a lot of good through my time at CHC. Yet, with what's going on and what's been revealed, it's been difficult for many to process. We were told that SH was doing well. And it was out of the royalties as well as the income from SKIN, she was able to live such a life. DD even said in an interview that for someone with her social and professional status (which we now know is fluff), it isn't surprising that she lived in a US$28,000 per month mansion. But now we have information that isn't the case.

To all my fellow friends who have left, what awesome years we had together! Especially those who had mentored and lead me through the years. The CHC DNA I know back in those days was about integrity, character, honesty and a deep love for God and people. To my bandmates, fellow musicians, leaders and awesome ministry kahkis... I give thanks for the friendship and fellowship those days have given us. Won't exchange it for the world.

Peace

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Watch the coming week. Kong Hee may fold his dirty hand. He is not grinning any m

Puffy eyelids and shrunken chinky eyes. After each court session, goes back to Edwin Tong's office to dictate to the lawyer the best strategy to get him off the hook. Edwin Tong is so pissed but can only reply, "Yes Sir, yes Sir." While entertaining Bastard Kong, he surreptitiously logged into his internet bank account to see whether Kong's check had been cleared.

Close to 10 pm rushed home to start calling Serina Wee and Sharon Tan to remind them who is paying all their lawyer fees. And then the dirty phone calls to Chew Eng Han.."Fuck You! Fuck You!" and then hanging up. Fully pumped up with gastric air, he choked back a scream at Sun Ho who is dancing in front of the full length mirror and singing Kill Bill, China wine and Fancy free while gyrating her hips left and right,her favourite dance move or the only one done without instructions from a choreographer or dance instructors.

It's then time for the arduous task of deleting all the fuck him comments on his facebook. And picking up one of the hundreds of books of quotes to find one suitable to bullshit his facebook likes followers. Suraj is not seen accompanying him. Hope the reason is that he got hit by a truck driven by a gay Indian foreign worker driver.

AL-kong-hee-2608e.jpg

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Oh god, this CH confession makes me feel contrite for calling all of them cunts.

God had lead these people from 'Egypt' into the 'promised land'.....thereafter, they started worshipping the gods of the land & defile themselves before their God, that is what the leaders of CHC....did!:mad:

The way the Lee family have betrayed the true blue Singaporeans. The similarity is mind boggling.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bangkok here I come!!!

Any of you cheapskate hanger on types feel like trying the bait? Warning hor, you may end up becoming a whore.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Watch the coming week. Kong Hee may fold his dirty hand. He is not grinning any m

whahahahahahaha :biggrin: talking to yourself again?

whahahahahahaha :biggrin:

Good morning. I see you have yet to recover from a night of while gay sex. Be a good gay and check out your boss's warning..LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: A new strategy suggestion for Kong Hee who is falling back under onslaught by DPP

Yes Boss, this is your Forum :biggrin: I respect!

Shorter Whaha :biggrin:

hehe :biggrin:

It's good to see trained monkeys do respond to commands, pouts and defiance notwithstanding......LOL...I would recommend cattle prods up their arses but then that would be cruel but who knows they may have the attitude .."bo lanjiao tit ki boon ho!"....LOL