• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

sochi2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.
Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

You will not be happier even after you reached 20,000 point. Like your persistence search for wealth accumulation. Spread the points you will be even happier!! :wink:

It is much blessed to give than to receive. Age old wisdom!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Just finished my meeting, checked this thread seems like this social experiment is telling all of us something. Once achieved 20,000 points I will open this thread to all please come into here to Debate, Discuss, Contribute Constructively to this SBF forum. Let's wait.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
You will not be happier even after you reached 20,000 point. Like your persistence search for wealth accumulation. Spread the points you will be even happier!! :wink:

It is much blessed to give than to receive. Age old wisdom!

Im spreading my points everyday that's why I'm happy all day. Has it been spread to you?

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just finished my meeting, checked this thread seems like this social experiment is telling all of us something. Once achieved 20,000 points I will open this thread to all please come into here to Debate, Discuss, Contribute Constructively to this SBF forum. Let's wait.
be careful hor, if u not "favoured" then thread mvoed to rubbish

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Ah Frog...your points now swee boh?

Limpei keep to my promise..u now have more than 20k points :biggrin:

You want more? :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
How much have been tricked into your bank account today? Are your step siblings bullying you again? Is Foo Mee Har involved? Have you plucked your eyebrows yet? Jezzz, let me puke in the toilet bowl first...........................
my my my
yawn yawn yawn

thanks for the publicty and break another vessel

hahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
my my my
yawn yawn yawn

thanks for the publicty and break another vessel

hahahahahhahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wendy... ignore all those vulgarities ... the Monkey clan will always be your army.
as long as monkey army is around...no one will bully you.

i am sure frog army will be behind u as well...

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
aiyoh, favourtsim lah.....
frustrated favoured ones are allowed to personally insult all and sundry and family and non family and get away with it...

no worries, like i said, his time is up very soon

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Why are you not addressing my accusation you ugly bastard? Why are you still asking for donations and "loans"? Was your late father's sperm dirty when Harry met Sally?.......LOL.....LOL
my my my
yawn yawn yawn

ahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa