• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.

Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Are there any kind souls out there in the forum willing to bump my points to 20,000 point? Its 243 points short.

Disclaimer -
Please note that this is a social experiment and all points given are on each and everyone's free will and volunteer basis, there will not be any reciprocation.

how to give u points?

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disclaimer -

Still haven clear 38 cycle leh. Tonight I try

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Disclaimer -

Your wish is my command, Sir.

Always our Big Brother. Monkey clan supports Frog all the way.

But gotta wait...let me get my passwords from the serial gambler ... wait ok.. sure can one. I promise. :biggrin:

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why you need to reach 20K points:confused:

Disclaimer -

SadPlumpGirl

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Disclaimer -

my pleasure froggy...we love you. Muack!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

Disclaimer -

wait hor.. wait wait... got to recharge some...that serial gambler got so many clones until i blur like sotong liao... but i confirm+chop u will hit 20k points before close of midnite today ok...:biggrin:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for your prompt response.

Having said that, I would assume that if you get deducted 200 to 300 points, it make no difference to you, right?

nope me points have already been raped by a soh hai and his clone army,if i cant prevent it learn to enjoy it.