• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

Bro GD,

Personally I don't care myself. I only found out about this recently.

When I realized that you, Scroobal, debonerman and harry had been zapped by the same bunch, I felt I had to point it out.

You guys are non premium accounts and they know you can't see who zapped you.

I guess these guys get a cheap thrill out of it.

Not paying for protection is a principal I adopted after the fucking Walt wHore's policy in Delphi forums.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

Btw, what is premium accounts?

They are similar to the Malaysian Police Force motto. "Saya tong lu, apa orang tolong kua?" Adopted by unwashed policemen in Singapore too. Maybe the reason why a staff sergent had sex with an accused in the shower stall.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise ducks.

Had he completed his business venturing in Vietnam? Will he be bringing the ducks to sell in Geylang? Let us know and not hide behind the multiple gay nicks can? :wink::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

kaninabucheebye....still waiting for you fucking gay to respond. I know your balls are tiny but totally non existent?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: And now a question about the forum moderator who had gone to Vietnam to raise duc

Really, your mother and wife's old chee byes are smelly and rotten. You can have them.

Maybe I can consider your daughter's cunt if she begs me!

Fuck you cock sucking chao ah quah. Your only experience of what a cunt feels like is when you were being pushed out of your mother's warts lined vagina wall!

Last edited:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LOL jw5 and his gaymates here can do a Lady Gaga Telephone 3.0..........

How come the homosexual fuck jw5 not willing to appraise and comment on my wonderful thread contribution?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why you lick a lot of ah guas balls to be able to guess the sizes, is it?

I feathered your mother's chao cheebye!......LOL....She said she loves it better then when she 69 with you.LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tell tale signs of jw5 and his homosexual lot in this forum.

Single sentence posting bereft of any substance just homosexual gang flag waving to show gay defiance.:biggrin:

The world need to get rid of homosexuals whether they are yawning bread or shouting fruit cakes.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Tell tale signs of jw5 and his homosexual lot in this forum.

Waiting for the first gay clone "Sammy" to report in. Or "Stompiss" Sei Hao Hai Alamaking's original nick.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Got New Rule in SBF... Must Debate Hor...

scroobal use clones to talk to themselves...

LIMPEI TALK TO MYSELF USING SAME NICK!

whahahahahahahaha:biggrin:
...stay away from Sinkies!

Confirm+chop:biggrin:

Stop spam stacking lah. Go report to my newest thread. fucking disgusting homosexual!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Are you suffering from some kind of eyesight problem and fail to see the feeding frenzy? Once they finish putting on their makeup they will come at you like a ton of creampuffs.

Don't mind me throwing my 24 hour worn steaming with male heterosexual aromatic goodness jockstrap into the pit can?....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Its Sammy, AhMeng and Masturbation. 3 clones joined at the hip and possibly sharing the same bathtub. They are also cronies of joetys and somewhere in between there is a Poisedon lurking. Would be interesting to see the end game of this.

The Poseidon episode caught me off guard I can assure you.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

You look to be like a fly going into the lair of the spider and once you get caught in the web they are going to undo your fly. Better consider.

Well if they do I hope their throats are deep and iron lined.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Fuck yingluck and Lily Neo, the whores!........LOL.......LOL

Erotica69 must be heating up the soldering iron to shaft it into herm own arse for all the aggravations.LOL