• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Own up spineless idiots

Scroobal

Everyone knows that you love arab dick in the arse. LOL ........................... :biggrin:

Thank you Leongsam for pointing the Sword of Damnanus at the opening of jw5's arse....LOL.....No more Mark pics....Hurray!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

You would not give a damn if there were no more pics of that cuntface if that cuntface was not you. Self pawned gullible moron.

LOL ............................ :biggrin:

I like to see more of that pic whatever you described it. But then you were served an inanusjunction by Leongsam weren't jiu!.....LOL.......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sun wHore the Sinkie Mother Teresa wanted to sue her detractors. LOL

If she dun sue mean it is the truth loh.

At least someone find horse-face decent enough for a fuck.

Screen%20Shot%202013-09-03%20at%205.53.35%20PM.png

messiahtwo.jpg

That is Mark Kwan. jw5 should know him. They are of the same sexual persuasion. They persuade you to put your dick in their areses.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

You can always look at your own cuntface by looking in the mirror. I can also send it by PM if you or other forummers want to know your fucked up real life identity. :wink:

Is that a threat or it's another open invitation for a round of hard banging of your arse hole?....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Sun wHore the Sinkie Mother Teresa wanted to sue her detractors. LOL

This one sure kena deleted. I am not Tan Ah Kow hor!....LOL

The blessed & beloved Kairos... Congratulations again @eileentupdate @johannsim http://t.co/QEkQ5faeKM

Instagram
instagram.com
sun___ho's photo on Instagram

Like · Comment · @mynameissun on Twitter · Share

Max Oh, Aichieh Lee, Gwendaline Huang and 98 others like this.

View 1 more comment

Tan Ah Gao i say this to u and SUN whore ," Fark U , blatant liar . Return my money. Not happy, go and hire more private investigators and find my identity all those bloogers' IP addresses and sue us in a big mass" I dare u . bloody chao CHICKEN

2 hours ago

https://www.facebook.com/sunhomusic

Emiko Teraz Your husband and his pastoral team kept telling the church members to pay tithes , if not , it just meant that they rob from God. Now, he revealed in the court that he did not pay tithes and building fund from 2005 to 2010, we can safely draw a conclusion that he robbed from God to pay for your 100% guaranteed commercial success!!!

38 minutes ago · Edited

It had been deleted. Many CHC dumbfuck cunts reading this forum.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

It's an invitation for forummers to find out your real self, just like when you invited the Arabs to fuck your arse hole for more money. :eek::biggrin:

Oh you are so witty Jenny! I know you have the balls, tiny though they may be. Dare put up the Mark images or not? Leong put thumbscrew on your tiny dick?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

I will do whatever it takes to give you problems or irritate you in this forum, because you are a manipulative yet needy humbug. :wink:

LOL Jenny Wong! I'm speechless with irritation!....LOL...And oh Jenny! The problems I am having here!.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

So what? :rolleyes:

Forget about elections? Don't vote? Vote PAP? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Don't let the manipulative threadstarter continue with his cunning tricks.

Just continue voting opposition until PAP become the opposition. Then re-evaluate your options again.

Jenny Wong (jw5's name outside of his home and workplace.) scroobal is looking for intellectuals in his threads. Not homosexuals. Stop confusing yourself!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why PAP will continue to rule until 2030

Scroobal

Stop trying to manipulate and deceive forummers with such threads.

Let me reiterate. For intellectuals not homosexuals. This where I stop. I cannot, must not derail his noble intent when starting threads. Now come the fuck out of the thread with you me Jenny you rectum for a vagina!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL jw5 and his gaymates here can do a Lady Gaga Telephone 3.0..........

Just count the number of Adam's apples!...........LOL..................LOL...How about Lady Aquah?......LOL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/COI7TYrjD64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Do City Harvest members still believe in Kong Hee?

Lina Khoo one of the most fervent cocksuckers apparently don't anymore. Fucking old cunt thought by replying positively to every Kong Hee's facebook posting she'll be made a pastor......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: LOL jw5 and his gaymates here can do a Lady Gaga Telephone 3.0..........

The worst part is they paint themselves as a generous and helpful lot while at the same time carvotting with a bunch of zappers who bully low point nicks that they dislike.

Bunch of hypocrites.

Just bear with their gay agenda. But we draw the line at pedophilic inducement ok?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

Nope I don't treat anyone anything special. They come they eat what I eat, drink what I drink, play what I play nothing special

Just in case you are not aware of Debonerman's heavy and big balls. Fuck your lanjiao for a cheebye! come give me a 92!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: PM Lee wants senior citizens to sell their houses?!

Hi TS, yes, it's time to sell away my Geylang Bahru house.

Thought it was Beach Road Tiu Leh Mo Kor Fah Hai!...Oops I forgot Sei Hao Hai Alamaking shares this nick with the fucking gay jw5!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Meeting loaded888 For Lunch

I wonder why you still bother. These chaps are carvotting openly with a network of zappers. Personally won't mind one bit if they only zapped other premium accounts, but we're talking about zapping non premium nicks like GoldenDragon and Scroobal.

Obviously no shame and they think people here are stupid. They're only too happy that you're attacking them as they will see this as excuse to zap back.

It all started with jw5 expressing his doubts about Golden Dragon's authenticity. Scroobal in his usual caustic self chided him. That's when jw5 shed his shirt and tie and revealed the leather and lace, whips and all underneath!........LOL

ps. I don't know how they do it for I have re-login with every post.