• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Well Done!

Why chump? Waiting for him to screw your arse?

Go 69 your mother lah fucking chao ah qua!....LOL.....Dr Lily Neo give dog fuck. Yingluck give soldier fuck! And you fucking pussies had allowed yourselves to be intimated by this fucking cunt's threat of zapping when you touch on yingluck or Lily Neo negatively.....LOL...You allowed bullying by a fucking cunt!

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Stop the press! SGgonewrong the fucking closet gay waiting to come on. I bet he is going to challenge me to a duel.....LOL

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Lord is my salvation. Leongsam is my shepherd. Heed his advice. Cease all conflicts. Allah akbar!! Amen

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Connecting the dots - AhMeng, joetys, etc

Tsk tsk. Disappointed. Why choose to be a crony of the homosexual gang?

You can't be your own man?

Sigh!

Waiting for this faggot to challenge me to a fight outside of this forum. Must be at least 6 ft tall as these gays usually are. I can only win cock down with 6.5 inches....LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman shitting outside Holland MRT is a Sinkie!

new citizen for sure if born in china
just powerful peeps playing with words
why dobt they charge her then abd reveal who she is

Sam. Is it alright to have a bastard soliciting donations in this forum albeit in a discreet manner?

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Go 69 your mother lah fucking chao ah qua!....LOL.....Dr Lily Neo give dog fuck. Yingluck give soldier fuck! And you fucking pussies had allowed yourselves to be intimated by this fucking cunt's threat of zapping when you touch on yingluck or Lily Neo negatively.....LOL...You allowed bullying by a fucking cunt!

Why chump, your arse hole craving for dog fuck? Good for you.

Ask you Master Screw Ball to find a dog for you lah!@

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Voice of an Angel - Sun Ho

I did some googling and found this
Never went to law school
But love that beef char kway teow
In nearby arts canteen :biggrin:

http://law.nus.edu.sg/alumni/alumni_directory.asp?Year=1990

Oh God! Please lah! 1990 alumni? How old is that guy now? It's all quiet now on the LGBT front and you want to throw egg in the face of the antagonist? I too want some peace instead of the gay screams and thongs throwing!......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

Thank you for your prompt response.

Having said that, I would assume that if you get deducted 200 to 300 points, it make no difference to you, right?

Is that a way of making threats? Lily Neo give dog fuck! Yingluck get fuck by martial law soldier in a massage room. Now come threaten me......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

be careful hor, if u not "favoured" then thread mvoed to rubbish

How much have been tricked into your bank account today? Are your step siblings bullying you again? Is Foo Mee Har involved? Have you plucked your eyebrows yet? Jezzz, let me puke in the toilet bowl first...........................

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

the one who uses this tactic too frustrated and in love lah

How much more do you need in donations and "loans" to tide you over until your flat is sold? Does my donation into your bank account as stated in your http://www.yuffy.com/trial/clippings.html guarantees the return of my money if I want it repaid or I need to stir up a City Harvest fracas to claim it back? Do fucking bastards always scam for money all their lives?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

As long as we share our experiences, give a lil' snoop once in a while, it's everyone's collective effort and not mine alone :smile::smile::smile:

I wish you well and will give you some face. But please grow some aggression. I am of the opinion that you clam up every time someone smashes a bottle in front of you. And don't show any favors to either the heterosexual or gay gangs. I get a heterosexual hard on when I see it. Cheers.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: All hail the new miss singapore universe

Kumar in drag looks better than her. :biggrin:

8A1BDAA333C2EF9958DD4688A041E8_h498_w598_m2.jpg

10811873-md.jpg

Is she Indian? Is Singapore part of India? Looking into those eyes gives me the shivers...................You want to see more of this type of "beauty", take a walk down Dunlop Street.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

aiyoh, favourtsim lah.....
frustrated favoured ones are allowed to personally insult all and sundry and family and non family and get away with it...

no worries, like i said, his time is up very soon

Why are you not addressing my accusation you ugly bastard? Why are you still asking for donations and "loans"? Was your late father's sperm dirty when Harry met Sally?.......LOL.....LOL