• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly speaking i don't think it's actually noble for someone to post about someone else by talking about him with another person to send his msg across.

Take yourself for example. You posted to screw multiple times but he won't respond to you. The only way he will do it is if another moniker that probably doesn't like you flames you in the same thread now screw will be able to post to you but not directly but talk about you by posting to that moniker that flamed you. In short it's like referring to you in 3rd person can be like talking behind your back. One example was when sam leong told you he was sick of you posting andrew yeow's picture that gave screw the opportunity to indirectly post to you by posting to sam talking about you. You notice that is actually the epitome of bad manners and shows he actually isn't ignoring you. It's quite hard to actually respond in such a manner to take revenge so to speak so he needs to activate his asshole clones like debonerman.

Your post is all noise like the flushing of shit down the toilet. Can't expect more from the product of an Indian father and Chinese mother.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Newbie points

Sam, can you see this? Me being hit for 188 points just for asking a question by the usual gays I suppose.

You are not abiding by the rules. First thing first. You must be friendly towards the Head Gay jw5 in this forum. Hit a couple of shots at scroobal and your account will be flushed with gay given rep points. Just make sure your account settings does not allow PMs cause if you do, you will invited for a drink and chat outside of this forum.

If you choose to allow the forming of a casual relationship with jw5, make sure you wear long pants bound very tightly with a belt and put a small lock on your zippers. LOL.......LOL........LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: This Sinkie professor dares to criticize LHL's NDR speech on CPF policy

Either that or the persons behind those internet monikers are pap moles themselves....................... or the person behind those internet monikers is a pap mole himself. :eek:

This is why I keep telling you to focus more on the cunning and manipulative ones, and less on those obvious, easy, annoying, but harmless ones. :wink:

Who are the cunning and manipulative ones pray tell? LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Chopped and confirmed cunning and manipulative one is Scroobal. (aka Debonerman) :wink:

Anyone who can frame a decent sentence detrimental to your reputation is your father? LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Newbie points

If the reputation system is remove, i 'tok'. It will put some forum gay retard out of business. The job of deleting his clones and rubbish will be easy peasy. I can learn from forummer Maximilian Chua-Heng and choose not to honor my word. :biggrin:

jw5 is gay but sharp in choosing not to reply to the punji trap. LOL...One shot three or four sticks into his arse!.....LOL

I spoke too late!:(:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

Sorry to have to tell you this, but unlike you, the rest of us are not eager beaver manipulative and needy humbugs trying our bestest to win friends and influence people and making our internet monikers as "noble and "credible" as possible. :wink:

If not for the fact that Sam is your "sister", you would be fucked deep in the ass with a skewer. LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Own up spineless idiots

If I recall correctly, you had quite a number culled too. But less in proportion to total clones than lancheowman and hardlancheow. :wink:

Funny that when it comes to threads of rep points issues, your cock breath permeates the air....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

Still can't beat you when it comes to threads started. :wink:

Why are you talking to me when you are addressing scroobal? Aids getting into your brain? That's what you get when you take penises in your rectum. Too late liao!....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicholas Tse Words of Wisdom.

Scroobal

I do whatever it takes to irritate you, whether it is to post about upping, zapping or rep points, or calling you names. :wink:

I had challenged you that a curse lasting 18 generations down befalls the accuser if I am scroobal. Conversely, applicable to me if I have lied. You fucking homosexual like all of your ilk don't have to guts to take it up....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Nicholas Tse Words of Wisdom.

Scroobal

I accept your challenge. :wink:

LeongSam. These are the kind of 'sisters' you are supporting?...LOL....Birds of a feather. But then maybe jw5 wanted all his relatives to be as gay as he is!...LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

Tsk Tsk. Such language from a former police scholar who went to Oxford and now spends his days as a Subservient Family Butler.

Terrible upbringing from your parents.

I guess the consolation should be that Leongsam put a rod up your arse that we don't have to put up with that Mark image anymore. Good therapy to dilute your gay orientation.LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Chee Bye pastor trying to convert me at Orchard road

Think her mother thao jiat..............................Rony still having his infantry beret as a keepsake?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Scroobal

It's your manipulative yet needy self which needs a "credible" and "noble" moniker. Nobody else here needs that.

It's not the fault of the forummers here that you have not been able to achieve that and are instead getting fucked in the arsehole by Arabs in real life. :wink:

Lame in repartee. Limp in dick potency. Now I understand how you ended up loving it in the arse....LOL...Did Leongsam serve you an ultimatum of the consequences if you reproduce the Mark image again?.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: CHC trial: after 18 aug (Mon)'s questioning, Kong Hee is f**ked.

Chew Eng Han got it all wrong in his attack strategy. He should just "scroobal" Kong Hee. You are him! You are him! Never mind being gay for the duration of the trial.