• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Trivia

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Woman shitting outside Holland MRT is a Sinkie!

if thats the case, singapore will be in future generations, world class in shitting everywhere and anyway,,,,

we will go down in history as world class in this

Singapore is unique. Just look at yourself for example. Still trying to con gullible anti PAP members of the public to donate or give you "loans"? Your late father's sperm was dirty when Harry met Sally.....LOL...Fuckface...Cantonee say..."Chao Ji ng sek sair" Do not know how to spell shame......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

my my my
yawn yawn yawn
and there goes another vessel

ahhahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I am still in full hard on. Burst what? What had your late father ever done in life to end up producing a fuckface like yours?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

and just post as srew bollah lah

no balls ot to mention u either rich too many computers and connections, or you very anxious log in log out.... times out...... watching watching watching watching times up

Don't try to use the worn line. The gay fuck who used that is now walking around clamping his teeth over a metal dildo.......LOL.....LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Any Kind Souls Out There? (a social experiment)

congrats Frog...u can start your experiment liaozzz...whahahahahaha :biggrin:

I can't help but think of the Orchard Towers Ferrari case....Lai! Lai! the Chinese fuck challenged the Mats. Guess who ended up on the floor screaming like a cunt? Can't remember but that pathetic fuck looked like either a monkey or a frog......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

yawn yawn yawn
hahahahahahahhaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Are you a virgin?......whahahahaahahaahaah

You are not??????????????????....No wonder the stray dogs all over Singapore looked so meek and satiated.......LOL......LOL

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: The Voice of an Angel - Sun Ho

Though I be an atheist to the very core
Still it is unbecoming to use God's name
In an argument not involving any religion
However dear Scroobal's to useless hippy like you
Anyhow accuse any nick whose post you dislike
Of being gay is tactic used by cursed Lightning
You should go and mind your own business
That's if you're not Scroobal overcompensate