• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman shitting outside Holland MRT is a Sinkie!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah, sure......if know age, mean can know nationality:rolleyes: By the way, donch know if you purposely didn't read the report thoroughly.......and try to make a statement as fact....

It is a known fact that the govt lumps PRs together with Singaporeans as "residents", and lumps first generation naturalized citizens with the born and bred.

Clearly this woman has PRC origin.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought ppl say she was speaking on mobile phone with chinese accent? :biggrin:

Yeah already reported the shit woman talked with PRC accent and the MSM still so shameless to want to bold and highlight to shift the blame on Sporean. They are out to tarnish the image of Sporean worldwide. What is their motive? Recently they purposely report Sporean left behind 12 ton of rubbish after NDP, creating an image we anyhow throw rubbish when the 12 ton include rubbish collected from the various bins there.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yeah already reported the shit woman talked with PRC accent and the MSM still so shameless to want to bold and highlight to shift the blame on Sporean. They are out to tarnish the image of Sporean worldwide. What is their motive? Recently they purposely report Sporean left behind 12 ton of rubbish after NDP, creating an image we anyhow throw rubbish when the 12 ton include rubbish collected from the various bins there.

Well said bro. I am still in shock and disbelief.

Our newspapers will throw Singaporeans under a bus just to protect foreigners.

Ultimate sell out

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said bro. I am still in shock and disbelief.

Our newspapers will throw Singaporeans under a bus just to protect foreigners.

Ultimate sell out

Why any Sporeans are still supporting this kind of govt that seem to be a govt for foreigners, not Sporean? I really don't understand, are they blind, stupid or traitor.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why any Sporeans are still supporting this kind of govt that seem to be a govt for foreigners, not Sporean? I really don't understand, are they blind, stupid or traitor.

That sinkies are stupid was never in doubt. Selling out the country is their best trait. So blindness is the only part that is yet to be true

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
singaporean hur?
well PAP give out citizenships to tom, dick and harry. Since harry is the top man in Singapore.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
That sinkies are stupid was never in doubt. Selling out the country is their best trait. So blindness is the only part that is yet to be true

I think traitors have to think long term, whether the benefit is enough for his future generations. Like if he is businessman, his business better be big enough to hire all his descendants when good jobs are not available as all gone to foreigners.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I think traitors have to think long term, whether the benefit is enough for his future generations. Like if he is businessman, his business better be big enough to hire all his descendants when good jobs are not available as all gone to foreigners.
if thats the case, singapore will be in future generations, world class in shitting everywhere and anyway,,,,

we will go down in history as world class in this

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
it was the Police that revealed that they had established her identity and revealed her age and nationality. They spoke to the press but did not reveal if she was a new Singaporean or someone born and raised as a Singaporean.

Which part did you not understand.

Yeah, sure......if know age, mean can know nationality:rolleyes: By the way, donch know if you purposely didn't read the report thoroughly.......and try to make a statement as fact....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Singapore is unique. Just look at yourself for example. Still trying to con gullible anti PAP members of the public to donate or give you "loans"? Your late father's sperm was dirty when Harry met Sally.....LOL...Fuckface...Cantonee say..."Chao Ji ng sek sair" Do not know how to spell shame......LOL
my my my
yawn yawn yawn
and there goes another vessel

ahhahahahahahahahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and just post as srew bollah lah

no balls ot to mention u either rich too many computers and connections, or you very anxious log in log out.... times out...... watching watching watching watching times up

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You are not??????????????????....No wonder the stray dogs all over Singapore looked so meek and satiated.......LOL......LOL
You are not??????????????????....No wonder the stray dogs all over Singapore looked so meek and satiated.......LOL......LOL

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yeah right no 34 year old sinkie women would dress like that or have a ass cellulite like that......looks more like one of those peasant farmers from some godforsaken village in china.why dont u publish her name.....can tell right away if its a fucking PRC name.

Should be right ! If any 34 yo pure sinkie shit there, I would wipe her shit and then shaft my didi into the ass lol

SAMMMYBOY

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is veLy seLious matter.
why refer to NEA?
should get help from FBI , INTERPOL , MI5 , CIA , etc.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless of nationality Goh Chok Tong has delivered The Swiss Standard as promised.

Swiss_zps854e7bca.jpg