• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Woman shitting outside Holland MRT is a Sinkie!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any sinkie sentiment is very evident even by media.

No sinkie born n bred will perform (or have the guts) such animalistic act .

Animalistic creatures ...f animals.....

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right. And she probably was thinking that Singapore open space is one big farmyard where she usually goes and shits.

yeah right no 34 year old sinkie women would dress like that or have a ass cellulite like that......looks more like one of those peasant farmers from some godforsaken village in china.why dont u publish her name.....can tell right away if its a fucking PRC name.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sam. Is it alright to have a bastard soliciting donations in this forum albeit in a discreet manner?

Why chump, you wanna solicitor in a discreet manner for others to screw your arse?

Try PMing Tonychat. If you need Arab dick, you know who to find...

Last edited:

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could be a "new" sinkie... the same sort that play table tennis for us.

I am willing to bet that the media is telling a big fat lie.

The woman does not look like she is in her 30s. At least late 40s at the very minimum.

I think forummers here are right, she is either PRC or naturalized PRC. No way born and bred Singaporean.

Sephiroth

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP IB really shameless. Same for their shitty journalism. :biggrin:

The new shittyzen is a PRC. Mainlanders are the undisputed number one at pooping in public. They shit everywhere they travel but i have yet to come across any reports of other nationalities pooping in sg. :biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

PAP IB really shameless. Same for their shitty journalism. :biggrin:

The new shittyzen is a PRC. Mainlanders are the undisputed number one at pooping in public. They shit everywhere they travel but i have yet to come across any reports of other nationalities pooping in sg. :biggrin:

but according to one Mr calvin, nmp, he never seen any PRC pooping in public in china.....

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
calvin poop (FILEminimizer).jpg.....................

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
but according to one Mr calvin, nmp, he never seen any PRC pooping in public in china.....

Who gives a FOOK to that bloke?

According to jw5 Marek Hamsik is a better player than Lavezzi but i disagree and according to me it's the opposite. :biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can reveal the age, they would know if it is a new sinkie or a born. Singaporean. They fact they are not prepared to disclose suggest that it naturalised Tiong. Speaks volumes of our selection criteria.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
One born and grew up here will not pull down our pants even if we are having uncontrollable diarrhea. We will be so embarrassed and will be only thinking of how to prevent others from noticing our soiled pants. We are not brought up to safe our pants and soil the floor, especially when it is granite tiled floor in a public place.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well said. Some more can talk on phone.

One born and grew up here will not pull down our pants even if we are having uncontrollable diarrhea. We will be so embarrassed and will be only thinking of how to prevent others from noticing our soiled pants. We are not brought up to safe our pants and soil the floor, especially when it is granite tiled floor in a public place.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
If they can reveal the age, they would know if it is a new sinkie or a born. Singaporean. They fact they are not prepared to disclose suggest that it naturalised Tiong. Speaks volumes of our selection criteria.

Yeah, sure......if know age, mean can know nationality:rolleyes: By the way, donch know if you purposely didn't read the report thoroughly.......and try to make a statement as fact....