• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Alright... Looks like I'll need to ditch this current password :(:(:(

Boss, what is S-Mod?

You cannot use sentimental passwords in this day and age. Every single site needs a different password and a secure one too.

The way to do this is to use programs like 1password. It generates passwords and keeps track of all changes of passwords. I change my passwords for all my sites every fortnight all managed from within 1password.

You cannot be too careful.

S-Mod is my code to keep track of what you do.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
As a guideline I will generally place these sorts of threads in the bin sooner or later. I hate threads which are nothing more than monikers hurling insults at each other. It's boring and pointless and adds nothing to the knowledgebase of mankind.

Any and every post that contains vulgarities should be removed to the rubbish heap. If a guy cannot post here with respect for other forumers, he/she does not deserve to be in this forum. We can disagree, we can argue or rib the other forumers just for fun but do not use vulgarities to insult his mother, daughter, etc. A decent human being does not hurl such vulgar insult on a forumer who does not agree with you.

Sam is responsible for allowing such vulgarities to exist for a long time. Why? Maybe, he enjoys it too.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it's high time people here relax and take things easy. Enjoy life and go smell the roses. Have good food good beer good whiskey and good women while we still can.

In short, there are more important things in life, right?

As equalisation say, can eat don't waste!!!!

Agree with you. Nothing to gain by being a tai kor here. No fame, no fortune involved. TCSS is best in this forum.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Sam is responsible for allowing such vulgarities to exist for a long time. Why? Maybe, he enjoys it too.

I don't enjoy it and you'll notice that I hardly ever use vulgarities.

However, this forum cannot be sterilised of all filth and be representative of sinkie psyche at the same time. People curse and swear in real life. If they are barred from doing so here it wouldn't be sammyboy.com anymore.

What I'm sick and tired of is the constant stream of garbage that is just so boring. It's not the language it's the way the garbage interferes with the discussion of interesting topics.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any and every post that contains vulgarities should be removed to the rubbish heap. If a guy cannot post here with respect for other forumers, he/she does not deserve to be in this forum. We can disagree, we can argue or rib the other forumers just for fun but do not use vulgarities to insult his mother, daughter, etc. A decent human being does not hurl such vulgar insult on a forumer who does not agree with you.

Spot on, bigboss! Can never understand why wives, mothers, sons and daughters have to be brought in for abuse.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually to be honest, it is a good working environment. Coffee is free and Sam holds a weekly 1:2:1 that you will find useful. At the end of the year, you will be put on a development programme to brush up on areas that you have gaps in. Once you clear your debut after 2 years, there is the share options scheme.

Promotion opportunities however are bleak as big sexy tends to grab the limelight.

I understand that once a Sammyboy, always a Sammyboy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's the same as we can take any guys out of Sammyboy but we'll never take the Sammyboy out of him/her :p:p:p

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't enjoy it and you'll notice that I hardly ever use vulgarities.

However, this forum cannot be sterilised of all filth and be representative of sinkie psyche at the same time. People curse and swear in real life. If they are barred from doing so here it wouldn't be sammyboy.com anymore.

What I'm sick and tired of is the constant stream of garbage that is just so boring. It's not the language it's the way the garbage interferes with the discussion of interesting topics.

Boss, with due respect, I think you have missed the point. Four letter words and other colourful language are acceptable to make this forum lively but do not allow any one to use such words or language to insult someone's mother, daughter or wife. Conduct discussion with decency and every one will enjoy this forum. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

When it is filthy like a rubbish dump, it turns off a lot of forumers who may have interesting views, suggestions, ideas, etc to share here.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Boss, with due respect, I think you have missed the point. Four letter words and other colourful language are acceptable to make this forum lively but do not allow any one to use such words or language to insult someone's mother, daughter or wife. Conduct discussion with decency and every one will enjoy this forum. Just my 2 cents worth of opinion.

When it is filthy like a rubbish dump, it turns off a lot of forumers who may have interesting views, suggestions, ideas, etc to share here.
the one who uses this tactic too frustrated and in love lah

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

And forummers shouldn't be labeled gays just because we don't agree or told off some manipulative, whining bitches who log in and out of its clones.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sam, you are a magnanimous man who can let some manipulative and vindictive person roam your forum freely trying to bring it down by attacking other forummers, posting rubbish and accusing the website of being gay.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You must be a product of the sinkie education in its purest form with the inability to be original or you are a graduate of the jw5 school of cock taking in the arse. LOL......LOL...What is it like?.....LOL

You are pathetic, scroobal.
Best way to lose all credibility.