• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done!

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Its your call.

I've done what I came here to do - expose these bunch of cowardly zappers who target non premium accounts like kohpc, harry, Goldendragon etc, with mass zapping.

From now on, I wash my hands clean of this. Can't be bothered, really.

The problem with these twits is that they don't know when to stop. A bit of fun here and there is amusing but when the whole section is flooded with inane, banal hogwash, I've decided enough is enough.

The wars can continue in the rubbish heap if they so choose.

As a guideline I will generally place these sorts of threads in the bin sooner or later. I hate threads which are nothing more than monikers hurling insults at each other. It's boring and pointless and adds nothing to the knowledgebase of mankind.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Repeal of 377A is at hand! Once that happens, the mass pokings will start!

Sexuality is thicker than water. Too bad we heterosexuals live in times where there is a great possibility that scientists will have to find a way to have babies conceived in rectums.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sexuality is thicker than water. Too bad we heterosexuals live in times where there is a great possibility that scientists will have to find a way to have babies conceived in rectums.

If u lose in your arguments and if people don't agree with u, calling them homos only show what a fucked up, stupid cunt loser you are.
That's how irritating you and your clones are, till we straights wanna beat you up too if you post your pic here.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hotdamn, as with pooping in the mrt isn't enuff, and now pooping babies......the chute can only take that much :p

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Its your call.

I've done what I came here to do - expose these bunch of cowardly zappers who target non premium accounts like kohpc, harry, Goldendragon etc, with mass zapping.

From now on, I wash my hands clean of this. Can't be bothered, really.

Many clone accounts have been dealt with thanks to your alerts. I went through the database and cleaned up as much as I could. A bunch of clones have been disabled and the points they credited reversed.

In future just PM me rather than post in public.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Acknowledged. Will do.

Many clone accounts have been dealt with thanks to your alerts. I went through the database and cleaned up as much as I could. A bunch of clones have been disabled and the points they credited reversed.

In future just PM me rather than post in public.

Masturbation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Repent for you shall see salvation. Leongsam is our Shepard. Listen to Leongsam if you want salvation. AMEN.

Anonymous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have just been away for a few hours after starting this thread.

And now..what have I got?

Clones displaying affection for each other from both camps.

You guys and gals need to grow up.

Sigh...