• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Well Done!

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
You have been appointed as Mod. I need help. I'm getting thoroughly bored and disappointed with the nonsense here.

Thanks for the appointment, Boss!

I think I'll become one of the most jiak liao bee Mods around :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

ps: What does a Mod do exactly? :confused::confused::confused:

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Identify which posts are detrimental to the forum and dump them in the rubbish heap... oops... i mean trivia folder.

So which buttons do I use? I don't see any new buttons that I can move the threads to :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to Zihau.

Sam, any chance to remove Trivia HQ posts from the New Post function or has that been done.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
So which buttons do I use? I don't see any new buttons that I can move the threads to :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Click on any thread. You should see the word "Administrative" in the top right hand side. Remember to ensure that your password is super secure no more 123456 or abcde etc. Hackers will always target the accounts of moderators because it gives them control of the forum.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
I did not mention that compounded Ah Long interest, cannot come out, bonded forever.

I understand that once a Sammyboy, always a Sammyboy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

It's the same as we can take any guys out of Sammyboy but we'll never take the Sammyboy out of him/her :p:p:p

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cngrats! Time to restore SBF to its proper shape and size. Good luck.

I think it's high time people here relax and take things easy. Enjoy life and go smell the roses. Have good food good beer good whiskey and good women while we still can.

In short, there are more important things in life, right?

As equalisation say, can eat don't waste!!!!