• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans could soon apply for working-holiday visas in Australia

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just in case, i am not talking cock on this thread, it's really going to surface earliest next year...just hope that they can extend the age limit to say 45...:o

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sweet...they should keep the age limit...its what makes Australian vibrant...can meet lots of young people backpacking/ work holiday.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
just in case, i am not talking cock on this thread, it's really going to surface earliest next year...just hope that they can extend the age limit to say 45...:o

Dont think they will go above 31. Most countries working holiday visas dont go beyond this age.

And dont forget, it used to be competition among true blue Singaporeans for the quota but now you have to fight with la sup ah nehs, PRCs, Pinoys and la sup mata kias. Tough.

Most likely will have a age quota and a 200-500 person per annual cap

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see tons of young foreigners working in Australia on holiday visa....shit Greeks...Italians...Malaysians...prcs....Paki's...peruians even some Koreans and maps they are all over the place....

High wages means its great for working holiday.

Dont think they will go above 31. Most countries working holiday visas dont go beyond this age.

And dont forget, it used to be competition among true blue Singaporeans for the quota but now you have to fight with la sup ah nehs, PRCs, Pinoys and la sup mata kias. Tough.

Most likely will have a age quota and a 200-500 person per annual cap

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie.. Working holiday is for young people who has a good future ahead and spend time to mingle around..

This sort of thing is not for old farts who cannot get an erection.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
U see tons of young foreigners working in Australia on holiday visa....shit Greeks...Italians...Malaysians...prcs....Paki's...peruians even some Koreans and maps they are all over the place....

High wages means its great for working holiday.

I took up the UK offer before it was abolished and had 2 great year going around UK. Only regrets was that I did not venture out of UK to Europe, not even to France

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People are like dirt. They can either nourish you and help you grow as a person or they can stunt your growth and make you wilt and die. - Plato

[video=youtube;v22SPtCFck8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v22SPtCFck8[/video]

GoldenPeriod

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go there pick some fruits, make some money disappear into the outback or kiwiland, don't come back into Sinkieland again.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i think it's good to go and work there for a year, get to do some cultural exchange with the aussie chicks...:p

Go there pick some fruits, make some money disappear into the outback or kiwiland, don't come back into Sinkieland again.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie.. Working holiday is for young people who has a good future ahead and spend time to mingle around..

Well at least you know you are not qualified.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

That old fart died. His body was discovered in an accident. The fact that he did not have residency tells you the sad plight of our old, you moron

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That old fart died. His body was discovered in an accident. The fact that he did not have residency tells you the sad plight of our old, you moron

he was living the paradise life in australia trust me.if he was in singapore he would have died emancipated surrounded by his cardboard collection and his living room full of garang guni junk and garbage.....in australia he probably died with a smile on his face,with a big ass bacon and egg sandwich panini and a large can of foster beer after blowing his $400 weekly paycheck at the Pokies whistling "take me to the land down under".

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is a FRUITPICKER. He probably was living it better than here but at his age to work and die overseas away from home is the best testimony to the true state of living conditions here

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He is a FRUITPICKER. He probably was living it better than here but at his age to work and die overseas away from home is the best testimony to the true state of living conditions here

dont see nothing wrong with dieing in australia.....it is true paradise on earth.