• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

advice to all newbies

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun say limpeh never say first. limpeh also newbie before but never have so much problem like screwbye said. see my points. but here hor, screwbye is bigger than the boss, i suggest newbies fo retake psle if they dont know how to debate. those with psle but still cannot debate hor, please go suck screwbye balls.
i never donate never suck also survive till now...who the fuck needs to suck that pair of wrinkled dishonest and no integrity balls...Eeeks!