• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc baby defecating near tampines mrt

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, MY ENCOUNTER WITH A PRC BABY DEFECATING NEAR TAMPINES MRT[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
22 Aug 2014 - 12:02pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,

I refer to your recent articles shared by your readers about PRC babies and even a PRC women defecating at Holland Village MRT. I myself also encounter a PRC parent allowing their child to defecating on the floor near Tampines MRT (see photo above).

After I took the photo I asked them why can't they make the baby wear a diaper or something and they told me in very broken english that they do not have the habit of wearing a diaper for their baby and that its disgusting to shit and pee in a diaper. Are you serious? Its less disgusting for people to see baby poop everywhere they walk?

I told them why don't you bring the baby to your house to poop instead and they told me they lazy to take the lift up and down again and this way is easier.

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I am shocked at the culture of some of these PRCs and I have never seen any Singaporean Chinese done such things before. All these disgusting behaviour by the PRCs need to be stopped and I urge the government to make a statement on this. It is affecting the lives of us Singaporeans.

Faris
TRS reader

lee%20hsien%20loong.jpg

Embrace my FT pets lah, you XENOPHOBIC Stinkees!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy shit (pun)!
Holland mrt ~mother
Jurong eazt mrt ~ father
Now see this ! Tampines ~ the child...

One shitty PRC family!

Animals can be toilet trained, PRC...很难。。。

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this so alien to the PRCs??

China is still an agrarian society, they believe in depositing fresh organic fertilizer wherever they go to make the crops grow healthy and strong.

You can take a Tiong out of Tiongland, but you can't take the Tiongness out of a Tiong.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Holy shit (pun)!
Holland mrt ~mother
Jurong eazt mrt ~ father
Now see this ! Tampines ~ the child...

One shitty PRC family!

Animals can be toilet trained, PRC...很难。。。

We are shittypore, we are shittypore
We will stand together
Watch the Tiong shit pour

---
This is home surely
As my senses tell me
Where the Tiongs shit freely
Where the laosai always flows

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
diaper is English thing of excessive consumerisation.

In Chinese life style way, we are known to be sustainable life style people. Get used to pooing, use less fucking shit England bull shit life style.

When did opium become a quality life style habit for the rich. The Bloody evil English are killing and extinct Chinese nations. Now they have had Australia, US and Canada as their own extended country and fucked and extinct the natives.

Should have let them extinct the Lazy Malaysian m&ds.

Is this so alien to the PRCs??

hawaii.jpg

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
They should head for "cousin tony's house" & pang sai there.....the place has huge lawns & owls too...:biggrin:

The Tiongs are trying to contribute their bits to maintain our image of the Garden City! Without fresh fertilizers, the flowers wouldn't bloom all year round!

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Public-toilet-sign-in-Bei-009.jpg

SinKies wlil be acclimatized to such public defecation inevitably. With more PRC heading our shores, lack of public sanitation facilities ,tender will be call to build..