• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PRC Woman Caught Abusing Pet Dog & Tried to Snatch Netizen

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
[h=1]DEAR TRS, I SAW THIS PRC WOMEN KICKING AND ABUSING HER PET DOG BELOW MY HOUSE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
22 Aug 2014 - 1:59pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

Dear The Real Singapore,
I understand there's no dog face/pic in it but please help to share. Thank you!
This morning around 9.25am I saw this CHINA woman walking this Skinny & Small golden retriever at Blk678B jurong west st 64 and golden retriever saw my dog it was happy but this CHINA woman trying to pull the dog away and dog refuse to go so this CHINA women start KICKING the golden on his back & Butt. When I saw that I walk over to her and ask:
Me: this is dog yours?
China women: yes it's mine
Me: I can report you that you abusing this dog do you do?
China women: no it's not mine

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

I took my phone out wanted to take her photos but she keep saying "please don't do that to me" then she start snatching my phone and scratch my arm.
Please report this crazy women and dog abuser to the police.

周爱玲

Tags:
Complaints

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how do you expect the atb to learn from this - by asking whether the dog belongs to her as it would'nt make a farking diff if she kicked it or cooked it.
the atb should call polis and say this kotek's dog harassed her meal :cool:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dogprc.jpg

Incoming response at a Chinese forum for PRC expats:

这肯定不是中国人! 想必是新加坡本地人吧? 也可能是日本欧巴桑!
别老是诬赖咱们中国人!

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
got the FOOking balls to do something worng, then pls have the FOOking balls to admit it...... FOOking balrdy cowrads

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
kicking dog is not abusing ... it is way to make the meat tender for later consumption

so nowadays increasing people reported missing may hv a good reason. i wonder if they watched the twilight zone epic called how to serve human.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Unfortunately, this is the life of many dogs and animals when kept by barbaric peoples. Animals have no rights. If its her dog, it's that poor animal's fate. If she so much as lay a finger on my dog, I'll kill her.

Cheers!

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another xenophobic post on TRS. This picture did not show her kicking the dog. The stomptard should come clean.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so nowadays increasing people reported missing may hv a good reason. i wonder if they watched the twilight zone epic called how to serve human.

For those who haven't watched that episode, here is a spoiler:smile:

[video=youtube;NIufLRpJYnI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIufLRpJYnI[/video]