• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc mistress breaks up singaporean family again

KNNBPCB

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINgaporeans are so easily conned, Charities, they get conned, Religious figures, like a Monk & a Pastor & what else, they get conned, government, they get conned. They are even stupider than the 3rd world workers that flood this country.:rolleyes:

They are out to Con You.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds very much like the triangular relationship between govt, locals and foreigners. Govt takes locals for granted after so many years of faithful allegiance and then gets conned by foreigners into turning its back and giving this country and everything away to the foreigners. And there is no guarantee that the foreigners will stick with the govt and this country once they have sucked everything and squirrelled them to their country of origin.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sorry lor, I think this Ah Peh a is Gong Chee Bye. Wanna fuck PRC whore, just pay per transaction.

Assuming that he is silly enough to support the PRC whore for the long term, just find a young hot babe in the age between 18 to 25 and not such an old hag!

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Usually these cheapo gong kias think that they can eat the PRC old hag, so they think they can freeload and dont go transaction-basis. In the end, the gong kias get eaten up by the PRCs.

The old adage: Man offers love for sex, and woman offers sex for love. Never fails.

Sorry lor, I think this Ah Peh a is Gong Chee Bye. Wanna fuck PRC whore, just pay per transaction.

Assuming that he is silly enough to support the PRC whore for the long term, just find a young hot babe in the age between 18 to 25 and not such an old hag!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Usually these cheapo gong kias think that they can eat the PRC old hag, so they think they can freeload and dont go transaction-basis. In the end, the gong kias get eaten up by the PRCs.

The old adage: Man offers love for sex, and woman offers sex for love. Never fails.

Well said.

There is another resident Malaysia gongkia in this forum who has the same logic! "This Malaysian fellow cheapo gong kia think that he can eat some Thai cunts, so he thinks he can freeload and dont go transaction-basis. In the end, the gong kias get eaten up by the Thais".

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Takes 2 hands to clap. Willing buyer, willing seller. From what I know, PRC women always the winner in the end. They came with nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Look at the HFJs. Lots of local men throwing money. Go to the kpt at lor 23 Geylang. Near UOB. Full house from 4pm till 9pm. Lots of ah peks there. Viet and PRCs run tables there. Similar to ktvs. You also see fruit-sellers, 4D and Toto sellers mingling with the kpt patrons. Owner of kpt bought it at $8 million several years ago. Now $12 million also not selling.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Takes 2 hands to clap. Willing buyer, willing seller. From what I know, PRC women always the winner in the end. They came with nothing to lose but everything to gain.

Look at the HFJs. Lots of local men throwing money. Go to the kpt at lor 23 Geylang. Near UOB. Full house from 4pm till 9pm. Lots of ah peks there. Viet and PRCs run tables there. Similar to ktvs. You also see fruit-sellers, 4D and Toto sellers mingling with the kpt patrons. Owner of kpt bought it at $8 million several years ago. Now $12 million also not selling.

Are SINgapore women, "WOODEN" in bed? especially those from the 60's 70's & maybe 80's..??? now that the PIONEER generations get to taste what their motherland has to offer.....exciting women...that does everything in bed....the hands & mouth move everywhere...including the wallet..

Can you blame them, for the tasty imported "mangoes' not only from PRC...now they have choices...Indo, Pinay, Viet, Burmese, Kapmucea...some say Russians, Estonia, Latvia....Turkish..etc:wink:

AWARE must upgrade...

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Are SINgapore women, "WOODEN" in bed? especially those from the 60's 70's & maybe 80's..??? now that the PIONEER generations get to taste what their motherland has to offer.....exciting women...that does everything in bed....the hands & mouth move everywhere...including the wallet..

Can you blame them, for the tasty imported "mangoes' not only from PRC...now they have choices...Indo, Pinay, Viet, Burmese, Kapmucea...some say Russians, Estonia, Latvia....Turkish..etc:wink:

AWARE must upgrade...

Agree dont blame other.
Whole family are to blame her father & mother and also herself to blame.
The way they post on the FB already state that herself is big ego problem. Thinking of her posting people will pity her or mother.
Some will pity and some will laugh at her stupidity. And mostly doesn't care fuck about other family personal affair problem.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
No video. How to see??

As usual I have spoonfeed all you guys.. :rolleyes:

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/inezzzzzzzzzzzzzz">INez Lim</a>.</div></div>

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkie or not one thing is ultra clear
Needy women are super unattractive

[video=youtube;CPJv7d07n1c]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPJv7d07n1c[/video]

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
this only proves that the minimum sum required in cpf is an excellent policy enforcement by the pap. :biggrin:

this only that the immigration policy required to boost the minimum population by injecting whores n dregs is an excellent example of fail epic by the pap.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual I have spoonfeed all you guys.. :rolleyes:

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/inezzzzzzzzzzzzzz">INez Lim</a>.</div></div>

since you done a great job, how about getting us her name address n ctc? do you have a field report on the b1tch as well?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

AWARE must upgrade...

In this playing field, PRCs are number one. Language wise, smooth as silk. No chicken and duck barrier. Most importantly, PRCs know how to please their men. Not only on the bed. Attending to all your needs, providing tender loving care etc. They are attentive to all your needs. In their DNA perhaps.

Let me illustrate an example. Happened last night when I was with loaded888 at a hfj in Chinatown. Singer who sat with me could recall everything that took place on my table before she was assigned to keep me company. Which singer came over to shake hands, which customer came to table to say hello etc. Honestly, I didnt bother to remember her name but she had no problem with ours even though she was seated on at least 3 other tables. Attention to details is just one of their many forte.

SureKnowSomething

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why TRS now then censored daughter's face? :rolleyes: Too late :biggrin:

gzCan71.png