• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Prc mistress breaks up singaporean family again

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
this only proves that the minimum sum required in cpf is an excellent policy enforcement by the pap. :biggrin:

Singkie govt need to re educate their women on how to treat their men better, not minimum sum. Or else they can't beat the the spidey from cheena. Women should stay home and take care of the house

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thanks Sam for video.
Now I understand why.
That fugly wife and stupid daughter. Just tell the PRC get out from house .
Why become idiot clown.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In this playing field, PRCs are number one. Language wise, smooth as silk. No chicken and duck barrier. Most importantly, PRCs know how to please their men. Not only on the bed. Attending to all your needs, providing tender loving care etc. They are attentive to all your needs. In their DNA perhaps.

Let me illustrate an example. Happened last night when I was with loaded888 at a hfj in Chinatown. Singer who sat with me could recall everything that took place on my table before she was assigned to keep me company. Which singer came over to shake hands, which customer came to table to say hello etc. Honestly, I didnt bother to remember her name but she had no problem with ours even though she was seated on at least 3 other tables. Attention to details is just one of their many forte.

But, one thing that puzzle me most? is that a macho thing or is it that the brain has migrated to the small portion of the body? He is having a great 'take out' & even though the 'main dish' at home, he has not tasted for ages...why ' tar bau' HOME??

I do 'take out'...I do not, would not, should not & can not..'tar bau' HOME! (:-

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Adultery is a beautiful thing. Here are a couple of songs to prove it.

[video=youtube;l4odvHOJisc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4odvHOJisc[/video]

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
But, one thing that puzzle me most? is that a macho thing or is it that the brain has migrated to the small portion of the body? He is having a great 'take out' & even though the 'main dish' at home, he has not tasted for ages...why ' tar bau' HOME??

I do 'take out'...I do not, would not, should not & can not..'tar bau' HOME! (:-

Save $30? Could have used his car.

Enforcer

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC chicken really looks much more delicious than the Sinkie mother hen. Problem with Sinkie women is that the catch capture the man's dick when they were young and could not capture the heart when old. Most men after 40 do not really want a good fuck but someone whom they could confide in, understanding and share their trouble.

PRC chicks and chickens really know how to please their men. Yesterday brought a PRC factory girl to H81 and she was really obliging. BBBJ, AR, suck toes, really song song until jurong. As I turn my body and went on all four, she gave me a really wonderful HDLY plus AR. By then her white silky panty was soaked with her love juice( something Sinkie chicks failed to emulate) and I just strip her panty, stuff it into her mouth and doggy her for a good 20 minutes before ending it off with my favourite lotus position.

Slept for 2 hours, woke up and fucked again before sending her to work for night shift. Total damage: $50 for 5 hours of hotel. Food, she paid. Taxi she paid. I jokingly told her I don't have money and she took out $300 from her wallet and pass to me. Thats why I said PRC chicks is the best :biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The PRC chicken really looks much more delicious than the Sinkie mother hen. Problem with Sinkie women is that the catch capture the man's dick when they were young and could not capture the heart when old. Most men after 40 do not really want a good fuck but someone whom they could confide in, understanding and share their trouble.

PRC chicks and chickens really know how to please their men. Yesterday brought a PRC factory girl to H81 and she was really obliging. BBBJ, AR, suck toes, really song song until jurong. As I turn my body and went on all four, she gave me a really wonderful HDLY plus AR. By then her white silky panty was soaked with her love juice( something Sinkie chicks failed to emulate) and I just strip her panty, stuff it into her mouth and doggy her for a good 20 minutes before ending it off with my favourite lotus position.

Slept for 2 hours, woke up and fucked again before sending her to work for night shift. Total damage: $50 for 5 hours of hotel. Food, she paid. Taxi she paid. I jokingly told her I don't have money and she took out $300 from her wallet and pass to me. Thats why I said PRC chicks is the best :biggrin:

Steady poon pi pi. You should start a course for S'porean men on how to handle ATBs.

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dogprc.jpg

<div id="fb-root"></div> <script>(function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_US/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
<div class="fb-post" data-href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682" data-width="466"><div class="fb-xfbml-parse-ignore"><a href="https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10152435707878682">Post</a> by <a href="https://www.facebook.com/inezzzzzzzzzzzzzz">INez Lim</a>.</div></div>

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
...Can you blame them, for the tasty imported "mangoes' not only from PRC...now they have choices...Indo, Pinay, Viet, Burmese, Kapmucea...some say Russians, Estonia, Latvia....Turkish..etc:wink:.

Appreciation to paps for giving sinkies the spice of life? They allow all kinds of women from other countries into sinkieland and today, there is never dull moment for the sinkie male. Steal eat at your own risks. The paps made it easy for these foreign women to flood into sinkie land but they are not responsible if the sinkies male fall into honey traps or the breakup of the local families.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Appreciation to paps for giving sinkies the spice of life? They allow all kinds of women from other countries into sinkieland and today, there is never dull moment for the sinkie male. Steal eat at your own risks. The paps made it easy for these foreign women to flood into sinkie land but they are not responsible if the sinkies male fall into honey traps or the breakup of the local families.

Steal eat, kill her, chop up her body into smaller pieces and discard them properly so she tells no tales.

Sounds like a plan.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Takes 2 hands to clap. Willing buyer, willing seller. From what I know, PRC women always the winner in the end. They came with nothing to lose but everything to gain.

The biggest loser is the Sporean wife who take back the man when he come back knocking after being dumped by the PRC woman. Usually by then poor, old and sick. The poor woman still has to nurse him.