• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

u all say leh? what u call this type of mother fucker?

jw5

Loyal
What do I call Scroobal?

Lor Li Lor Sor Lau Hanku Manipulative Yet Needy Whiny Bitchy Motherfucking Humbug. :wink:

Sammy

Alfrescian
Loyal
late ramseth used to post quite alot also quotw popular with newbies and oldies. wah, someone sibeh redeye sia.

when ramseth surrender ic, wah! got so many good things to say about ramseth wor. wahahahaha. bobian, have to maintain the credible image.9
confirm+chop:biggrin:...well said.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
late ramseth used to post quite alot also quotw popular with newbies and oldies. wah, someone sibeh redeye sia.

when ramseth surrender ic, wah! got so many good things to say about ramseth wor. wahahahaha. bobian, have to maintain the credible image.9

It is common courtesy not to speak ill of the dead.

It's the same in NZ, when a politician dies, the MPs and Ministers that tore into the man during parliamentary debates will utter nothing but compliments at his wake.

It's a sign of maturity and good upbringing.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It is common courtesy not to speak ill of the dead.

It's the same in NZ, when a politician dies, the MPs and Ministers that tore into the man during parliamentary debates will utter nothing but compliments at his wake.

It's a sign of maturity and good upbringing.

Finally, a voice of reason.

A lot of us were highly critical of Ramseth when he was alive, but when he left us, all those differences are to be put aside and we remember - and say - the positive aspects of his life and character.

I posted the other day I regretted not making up to Ram when he was around. Once that opportunity for conciliation is gone, its gone forever.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
True.. And I'm sure the internet posts in Sinkapore will be full of praises for Lky the day he finally goes

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
True.. And I'm sure the internet posts in Sinkapore will be full of praises for Lky the day he finally goes

For LKY, I will not say anything as there's nothing left to be said. Everyone already knows the good, the bad and the ugly and I'll leave it to others to rehash them all.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I'm not waiting for him to die. My praises for LKY gush forth on a daily basis. The man means everything to me. Without him, I'd be nothing.