• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ask the Prime Minister

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Is this conclusion based on hard facts and evidence, or guesswork?

For the last time, I am not Scroobal, and I am not created by him. Dont listen to guessfucks like Jah & Co. So if you dont propagate spurious nonsense, you will not disrupt threads and start turf wars.

Yes we believe you screwball

evidence?

Look at this kukubird has a war with scroobal and he's flaming scroo's clone debonerman. Now why does kingrant have to butt in and flame kukubird in fact why is he fighting with kukubird?

hahaha...stop acting cute lah.....
anybody with half a brain can tell u that u are scroobye"s retarded monkey.

when adults are talking, learn to shut up, and then you may learn something.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
My question:

1) When you apologised and said that you will address the issues. What exactly did you do since then?

2) could you reveal why the man who was recruited to run Temasek leave and why a replacement was not sought?

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Must be humble enuff to accept apologies from politicians PROVIDED ... ...

[video=youtube;JBCPJ63kuEk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JBCPJ63kuEk[/video]

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hahahaa...talk abt the devil. Another faithful dog following me around and collecting my posts...

So by yr argument, you must be a clone of that cuckoo lah?

Yes we believe you screwball

evidence?

Look at this kukubird has a war with scroobal and he's flaming scroo's clone debonerman. Now why does kingrant have to butt in and flame kukubird in fact why is he fighting with kukubird?